Skip to content

Man of the Match - Shrewsbury

Who is your MOTM for Shrewsbury?

Poll not found

Comments

• Tough one. I went with Hanlan as he was a fantastic out-ball all evening, but Taf and JJ would be worthy winners too, and maybe even Bayo for that magnificent cameo which pretty much ended Shrewsbury's attacking threat.

• I’m not sure anyone had a particularly standout game tonight. I went for JJ in the end.

• Very tough tonight, went with Stockdale.

• I went with JJ, and I love this peach of a comment from the Shrewsbury forum:

"I hope Joe Jacobson retires soon, I'm fed up of being reminded of the folly of releasing him."

• edited September 2021

@Shev said:
      I went with JJ, and I love this peach of a comment from the Shrewsbury forum:

"I hope Joe Jacobson retires soon, I'm fed up of being reminded of the folly of releasing him."

I can imagine the classic "not fast enough for the division above" comments on there all those years back.
      Glad we didn't do the same with Bayo like some were declaring about 20mins into our first season back in league 1.

Shout out to @DJWYC14 who suggested we sign JJ almost from the second he was released. Great foresight!

• Tafazolli for me. A rock solid performance with the goal tipping it his way.

Overall a workmanlike team performance last night, just what will be needed on occasions especially away from home

• I voted for Taff, but Kaikai deserves a shout. He's had a quiet start to his time here, but two match-winning moments last night.

• Congratulations to Hanlan for his first MOTM votes. The first of many, I am sure!

• Taff for me..was winning everything plus the goal.Thought KaiKai was terrible in 1st half but looked a lot better in the 2nd.

• Taf won 11/14 in the air last night. Colossus.

• Found out on 'Our House' that JJ has a lower shooting rating than Obita on FIFA. They must go easy on the L1 research!