Skip to content

Shewsbury Town away - Attendance Prediction Match 9 - Tues 28th September

Comments

• 4721 with 225 chairboys (a few less chairboys due to lack of fuel)

• 4739 with 266 away fans.

• 4,435 with 190 away fans

• 4307, with 296 intrepid Wanderers.

• 4319 with 212 away fans.

• 4635 with 320 away please

• 5,216 with 246 chairboys

• 4,890 including 370 Chairpeople.

• 17:00 Match Day evening and 32 predictions in so far:

Average for Total Crowd: 4646
    Average for Away Crowd 287

The away crowd antiicipation certainly seems to have been fuel shortage affected.
    Deadline tonight is 18:45.

I haven't yet recorded a forecast for these below:
    @BlueBoy
    @bookertease
    @davebevan
    @perfidious_albion
    @peterparrotface
    @PrinceofCrowell
    @thedieharder

• I’ll go low. Weather and fuel putting a few people off

4321 with 234 of us

• Sorry @railwaysteve , been looking for petrol

• @railwaysteve completely forgot to make a prediction for this, sorry!

• Can everyone who voted before the fuel shortage have 300 away fans reduced from their prediction as a gesture of goodwill ??

• Announced as 4510 with 180 from Wycombe.

• @floyd said:
    Announced as 4510 with 180 from Wycombe.

?? well done those travelling fans

• This is an annoying game. In right ballpark but still unable to get into double figures all season. Grrrrr.

• @DevC said:
    This is an annoying game. In right ballpark but still unable to get into double figures all season. Grrrrr.

You'll get there Dev, its a long season.

I am not sure if I counted as one of the 180 or not,. I collapsed not far from the ground and spent the game in the first aid room. I heard the goals but didn't see them, which was a little frustrating. Spending the night in A+E where they are looking after me well, they say I probably had a mild heart attack - surprised it didn't come in the franchise game which was more than a bit frustrating.
    I will be late with the updates as I don't have my laptop with me yet.

Proud of the cheering at the game, the staff first thought Shrewsbury had scored.

• Heavens above, how awful.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and plenty of rest. I'm glad you're getting the care you need and it goes without saying not to worry for a second about updating the competition.

• @railwaysteve said:

@DevC said:
    This is an annoying game. In right ballpark but still unable to get into double figures all season. Grrrrr.

You'll get there Dev, its a long season.

I am not sure if I counted as one of the 180 or not,. I collapsed not far from the ground and spent the game in the first aid room. I heard the goals but didn't see them, which was a little frustrating. Spending the night in A+E where they are looking after me well, they say I probably had a mild heart attack - surprised it didn't come in the franchise game which was more than a bit frustrating.
    I will be late with the updates as I don't have my laptop with me yet.

Proud of the cheering at the game, the staff first thought Shrewsbury had scored.

Oh my. Wishing you a very speedy recovery and all the very best. Don’t worry about the competition at all.

• Bloody hell ! Wishing you all the best @railwaysteve hope for a very speedy recovery

• How awful. Hope you get better soon @railwaysteve.

• Mate, really sorry to hear that. I hope you are feeling a bit better in morning when you wake up. Must have been a pretty scary experience for you and those with you.
    Let me know if you want me to do anything. I could collate scores for a game or two and then email them to you if you fancy a time off?

• Hope you’re doing OK @railwaysteve

• Get well soon Steve

• Get well soon @railwaysteve - as has been said already, your priority must be your health and getting better, whilst this competition is magnificent, I'm sure everyone would want you to focus on getting back to 100%!

• Make sure you get plenty of rest and relaxation in the next few days @railwaysteve.

• Bloody hell @railwaysteve didnt see the game and slightly downplaying a heart attack!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

• Get well soon @railwaysteve . What a horrible experience.

• take care @railwaysteve Sounds like a close thing. If you need to unburden yourself of the stresses of being the Gasroom Attendance Prediction Supreme Commander, I'm sure we will all understand.

• OMG @railwaysteve I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you start to feel better really soon.
    As others have said, the attendance update is the least of your worries at the moment, please just take care and look after yourself.