Skip to content

Match day thread: Milton Keynes

BSEBSE
edited September 2021 in Football

Comments

• Weirdest-looking bottle opener I've ever seen. Probably one of those cheap plastic ones, too.

• Horrible badge, Horrible club... not going today, they're not getting my money (plus I don't want to waste my petrol thanks to all the idiots out there !)

• Look forward to the first time this season we can actually field the first choice line-up.
    McCarthy and Tafa haven't played together in the league yet.

• Arrow pointing down, inspirational

• @HolmerBlue said:
    Horrible badge, Horrible club... not going today, they're not getting my money (plus I don't want to waste my petrol thanks to all the idiots out there !)

All of this. The badge is exactly the low rent tacky plastic shambles befitting the club. Nice touch not using the "Dons" name In the thread title. That's a different club.

• My boycott of all things ‘MK’ continues, but Godspeed to all Chairboys and Chairgirls making the trip today.

• Looks like the K has fallen over onto it's a**e, pretty apt really

• Didn’t realise they openly advertised the fact that they’re a franchise club (or is that a clever bit of editing by @BSE ?)

• @micra, I might have updated the badge for them, to be reflective of their "heritage".

• Went to away ticket booth to collect, got sent across the ground to the box office, only to be told by the box office to head back to the away booth as the tickets were making their way over as we spoke. Glad I turned up early because it’s a bit of a farce this ticket thing.

• @jessvl1 said:
    Went to away ticket booth to collect, got sent across the ground to the box office, only to be told by the box office to head back to the away booth as the tickets were making their way over as we spoke. Glad I turned up early because it’s a bit of a farce this ticket thing.

At least it's good exercise!

• Even the MMIV Roman numerals at the bottom are just a cheap and desperate attempt to pretend they have history. 2004 is 2004 whatever script you write it in.

• @ReturnToSenda said:

@jessvl1 said:
    Went to away ticket booth to collect, got sent across the ground to the box office, only to be told by the box office to head back to the away booth as the tickets were making their way over as we spoke. Glad I turned up early because it’s a bit of a farce this ticket thing.

At least it's good exercise!

It was - I felt like I was really getting into the 1500m by the end of it!!

• @jessvl1 said:

Update - got in. Tickets were waiting at Gate 2. Trust members handing out tickets, fair play to them that’s a good response from the other night.

• edited September 2021

Unchanged! Mehmeti not in the 18, though.

• @ReturnToSenda said:

Probably no surprise - who would he come in for unless an injury

• @PJS said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

Probably no surprise - who would he come in for unless an injury

Kaikai?

• @ReturnToSenda said:

Involved in the warm-up. Even the bench is a tough place to get into at the moment

• Suprised Mehmeti not on the bench as he can change a game. Very strong side out.

• Makes Wycombe look like a well-oiled machine. My seat is under the canvas behind the goal.

• Hope he does get back in but no rush, spotted England v Albania is at Wembley in November. Would love it if he could get a few goals before then and play his way in.

• After today we'll have played the current top three away. Staying in the hunt could make for an interesting second half of the season as we get many contenders back at fortress AP.

• MK's badge looks like an award given at a Wolverine memorial ceremony.

• Thank christ the drummer has buggered off to the front!

• Great start. Vokes should have scored, and what an effort by Horgan! The front three look a menace.

• Horgan needs a goal then tbe floodgates will open.

• Taff looks offside on the replay and I think he heads it in

• @Glenactico said:
    Taff looks offside on the replay and I think he heads it in

Definitely.