Skip to content

Ringing The Blues

Comments

• My sincere condolences for the loss of your mum and number one fan.
    We all love your work on RTB’s and 3CR, you have plenty of other fans who will wait patiently for Uri and friends to return.
    All the best to you and your family Phil.

• My thoughts are with you and your family @bluntphil during this difficult period.

• Condolences and my good wishes to you and yours @bluntphil

• Our thoughts are with you, @bluntphil. At times like this football doesn't seem so important after all.
    Take care of yourself and your family. We'll still be here when you're ready to return.

• Condolences and all the very best Phil

• Very sorry to hear this Phil, condolences to you and your family and friends.

I'm glad she visited here and was able to see how much we all appreciate your commentary and podcast. I'm sure she was very proud of you.

• Very sorry, Phil, to hear your sad news. Condolences to you and yours. We will all look forward to your excellent company and commentaries when you feel good and ready.

• Not anything I can add to the previous post Phil. Lost my mum in January, to be honest in reality it's not a good place to be, but hang on to the good memories as mine have helped me to cope.
    Wish you well and hear you on the mic when you are ready.

• I’m really sorry for your loss @bluntphil.

• Sorry to hear of your loss Phil, condolences to you and your family. Take the time out you need and I'm very much looking forward to seeing and hearing you again later in the season.

• Thinking of you and your family, take care.

• My sincere condolences for the loss of your mum, you & your family are in my thoughts.

Take as long as you need, though we are all looking forward to when you are back gracing the airwaves with both your commentary and podcast.

• So sorry to hear this Phil, condolences to you and your family

• Desperately sorry to hear this Phil. Look after yourself.

• Very sorry to hear this Phil. Take care and we’ll see / hear you soon.

• Sorry to hear that @bluntphil. Our thoughts are with you and the family.

• Deepest condolences Phil, and all the Gasroom are with you in these sad times.

• Sorry to read this sad news. Best wishes to you and your family.

• edited August 2021

All the best in these tough times for your family. You can hopefully draw strength from the number of people here who thoroughly enjoy what you provide for us, and who can’t wait for your return, when you’re ready.

• Sorry to hear this news Phil. Hope you are doing as well as possible under the circumstances.

• Very sorry to read the news about your mum Phil,condolences to you and your family.

• Only just seen this, so very belated condolences Phil. Hope you and your family can get through this together. I've said before that we're spoilt having you on comms and hope to hear you back once you're ready. All the best.

• @bluntphil said:
    Greetings, hope you are all enjoying the summer and looking forward to getting back to football.

It’s been a tough couple of months for my family as we very sadly lost my Mum last weekend after a short illness. She was my biggest fan and never missed a commentary or podcast, she even used to pop on here occasionally to read the nice things you lovely lot would post about me (thank you). Her impressions of John Still and Gaz were pretty good whilst her opinions on Karl Robinson and Nathan Jones were very much in line with this parish. We are all missing her terribly.

RTB will be taking an extended break but I will aim to return in style in about the time it takes Stocko to take a few goal kicks with WW 1 nil up.

I’ll be back on comms for 3CR towards the end of the month although I have no idea what’s going on with iFollow yet, but I’m sure we’ll all find out soon enough.

Take care and COYB!
    Phil x

Hi Phil, my apologies as I've come late to this sad news. I'm very sorry for your loss and wish you and your family all the best. Children are a reflection of their parents so your Mum must have been a wonderful person.

• Delighted to see you’re bringing RTB Back Phil. Wonderful to hear you on comms again. Hope you’re doing well.

• @JohnBoy said:
    Delighted to see you’re bringing RTB Back Phil. Wonderful to hear you on comms again. Hope you’re doing well.

Hear hear!

• Excited to listen, thanks as always Phil and liking the shirt

• Great to have RTB back, looking forward to listening later! Thanks Phil.