Skip to content

Telephone Access to Wycombe Wanderers

Currently, there is no access whatsoever! I have just spent 20 minutes going through the automated (1-7 option) system. Nothing rings. The message “You have reached Wycombe Wanderers, press.....” repeats ad infinitum. Very frustrating as I am running out of time (with many other commitments this afternoon) to buy a guest ticket in the Honours Lounge for tomorrow’s match.

Has anyone else been thwarted?!

Comments

• The club have blocked your number @micra?

• You can’t be serious!

• Just spoken to the back office @micra , press one for tickets and someone will pick up.

• @mooneyman said:
    The club have blocked your number @micra?

Now that is a thumbs down that has to hurt...

• Have done that numerous times both on my mobile and also on my wife’s mobile (of which they would have no knowledge, in case @mooneyman’s outrageous suggestion is more than a joke!)

I’ll try again but mrs micra is getting very restive as I told her an hour ago that I needed to cut the grass before getting a late lunch ready!

• I get the impression recently that there are perhaps only one or two people doing the work of several at the club. Even Alicia answered the phone a few days ago.

• I don’t mind a wait but, for every one of seven ‘press’ options to return you to the opening message within 30 seconds is just unacceptable.

• I’ll have one last despairing attempt!

• Nope! Still a no go area.

If anyone does manage to get through would they please ask someone to ring the guy who sits at QA141 in the Frank Adams stand. Thank you.

• Probably because if there's no-one answering the phone, which seems to always be the "quick-fire" way into someone in an office, there's no chance there will be someone on the emails?

• So does the lack of staff mean we are still 'Little Wycombe'? I can't keep track.

• I took your advice @wingnut. Got a remarkably swift and positive response. Thank you. They really are under horrendous pressure ahead of two very big games in quick succession working well into the evening.

I can relax now and look forward to sharing an enjoyable matchday experience with my guest.