Skip to content

Coach Bookings Man City

If you are unaware, coach bookings are being taken for Man City in Reception at Adams Park from 10am -4pm today 13 Sept & from 11am -4pm tomorrow. Payment by cash or card must be made at the time. Prices: £26 Adult, £25 Senior, £24 Junior &31 None member. I have just obtained mine.

Comments

• For anyone who has already booked their tickets for the game itself, did they give a postage option?
    Just asking as we booked Oxford in good time and weren't given a postal option, although that was over the phone.

• I think I've always seen a postal option online, including City game

• @Malone said:
    For anyone who has already booked their tickets for the game itself, did they give a postage option?
    Just asking as we booked Oxford in good time and weren't given a postal option, although that was over the phone.

May have been a mix up, We got both Sunderland and Oxford tickets posted.

• Ta chaps. Will definitely go the post option when season ticket holders get to get 2 extras tomorrow.

• Reminder that a special coach is running to Manchester City for supporters with disabilities, together with their friends and family, at £31 per head. This is being run by Wycombe Wanderers Disabled Supporters Association together with OWWSA and Wycombe Wanderers Trust. Hopefully the first of many, but we really need to fill this one up! Email [email protected] as soon as possible if interested.

• Am obviously a bit keen on the 10am Season ticket holders can get 3 tickets window.

It's 10.01 and still only allowing 1.

• @Malone said:
    Am obviously a bit keen on the 10am Season ticket holders can get 3 tickets window.

It's 10.01 and still only allowing 1.

American time?

• @PeterLerner said:
    Reminder that a special coach is running to Manchester City for supporters with disabilities, together with their friends and family, at £31 per head. This is being run by Wycombe Wanderers Disabled Supporters Association together with OWWSA and Wycombe Wanderers Trust. Hopefully the first of many, but we really need to fill this one up! Email [email protected] as soon as possible if interested.

Anyone know how this went? Seems like a very good idea and it would be great to see it become a regular thing.

• Thanks @Glenactico. The DSA didn't manage to fill the coach but OWWSA helped by taking most of the available spaces. It was a special coach with a state of the art wheelchair lift and safe spaces inside for wheelchairs, and Motts' driver was extremely skilled and helpful in all respects. Our group enjoyed the experience including their welcome at the Etihad, whose stewards were highly professional. We agreed that we will do it again on a Saturday for a more local trip, as understandably many DSA members weren't able to undertake a long, late journey on a Tuesday. And you've given me the opportunity to remind the Gasroom that the DSA welcomes all WWFC supporters with a disability, whatever that disability may be, just contact [email protected]

• Great initiative this, Peter. Well done to you and all those involved.

• Great work by Peter, who is a top bloke. Looking at the fixtures I think a possible game that would work would be Ipswich Town at Portman Road on Dec 29th.

• This is wonderful @PeterLerner. Thank you.

• It looked great from the photo I saw on Twitter. Top work, @PeterLerner!

• Well done for those who helped make it possible. Be great if this encourages more fans with a disability to travel to away matches.