Skip to content

MOTM - Oxford

A tough one this - lots of good performances.

Poll not found

Comments

• Stewart for me, although everything good we did game thru McCleary.

• @floyd said:
      Stewart for me, although everything good we did game thru McCleary.

I went for Stewart too. I am surprised Oxford don't try and buy him off us to stop him haunting them!

• Stewart by a mile, a Championship club with a rocky defence will come calling in Jan, bolt him down now.

• We should stop these polls...if anyone does play well they'll be off in January!?

• Stewart & McCleary the only two that I thought had above average games today.

• @BlueBoy said:
      Stewart & McCleary the only two that I thought had above average games today.

Hanlan and Taff did well i thought.

• @floyd said:

Hanlan and Taff did well i thought.

Hanlan is clearly missing some match fitness and I think if he were a few games in he could have got at least one goal today but was guilty of not releasing his shots quick enough.

Taff solid. Job done from him. No complaints.

• Stewart was superb I thought. Defensive brilliance temporarily aside…THAT pass eh?

• Stewart by a mile

Who is voting for Scowen????

• Stewart but JJ and Tafa were also good. McCleary good in spells

• @eric_plant said:
      Stewart by a mile

Who is voting for Scowen????

Chortle - not his best. To be fair in second half before the subs we lapsed into a very odd 4-2-4 with him and Curtis overloaded in midfield for a while. Thought Oxford did well against them in there.

• Scowen and Thompson looked absolutely f#cked by half time! Hanlan looked a handful very strong build.

• Oxford Centre Mid with Branagan, Gorin and Henry are very strong and Scowen and Thompson had a real battle on their hands. Not sure that Gareth got his formation right