Skip to content

Anthony Stewart

Has anyone seen his latest instagram story?

Kind of implies he is upset by Kashket release, followed by a picture of himself with the caption "....."

Comments

• edited August 2021

I think you're reading waaay too much into that.

He says: "What a guy @Scott_Kashket you will never be replaced! I wish you all the best in your next chapter!"

Sounds like a typical reaction from someone sad to see a teammate and friend leave?

• @ReturnToSenda said:

He says: "What a guy @Scott_Kashket you will never be replaced! I wish you all the best in your next chapter!"

Sounds like a typical reaction from someone sad to see a teammate and friend leave?

But the next picture.....

• I mean come on, he’s posted a photo of himself with four dots. How is anybody reading anything into that?

• edited August 2021

@thecatwwfc said:

@ReturnToSenda said:

But the next picture.....

What about it? He's tweeted four dots (although that is Morse code for SE, so maybe he's off to Gillingham ?‍♂️)

• He may be upset, but there are different kinds of upset. I would guess he is more upset with saying goodbye to a friend, than upset with the club.

• Or "....." means pending....

• edited August 2021

@thecatwwfc said:
    Or "....." means pending....

Ok, let's say he is off. You really think he'd be so lacking in respect for the club as to do that?

Not everything has a deeper meaning!

• He’s not going anywhere.