Skip to content

Samaritans score prediction Sunderland (a)

2»

Comments

• Sunderland 2 Wycombe 0

• Sunderland 2 - Wycombe 2 please

• Sunderland 1-2 Wycombe

• @username123 said:

@Safc_in_peace said:
    As a guest to this site and from the other side I have to say we have started well and we are playing some very good football with a young team. The fact that we could have three out of four at the back under 20 means we have talent but lack experience so we can always concede.

So I am going for a 2-1 win to Sunderland.

Don’t suppose you relentlessly tend to stick with playing out from the back even when it’s not working like Lincoln do you?

We are doing that more this season, but we are also moving the ball so much faster team trying press us will find they chasing back as we exploit the space. The problem with the way Lincoln do it is they don’t move out quickly enough to make it work.

• Sunderland 3-1 Wycombe

• @micra said:
    In the flesh @Twizz ? You’re going up there ?

Yes @micra - daughter now lives in Preston and wife's sister in Bolton, so making a long weekend of it.

• Safe journey @Twizz and give it your all !!
    @Glenactico joining you?

• Sunderland 1-2 Wycombe

• I had a dream last night that Josh Scowen scored a last minute winner and my son and I danced around the house singing "we are going up"

Pretty gutted to wake up if I'm honest

• Sunderland 3 Wycombe 2

• Sunderland AFC 2 (Knott, Gooch) vs Wycombe Wanderers 1 (Tafazolli)

• I have to say @Safc_in_peace I'd always liked Sunderland as a club, and I'm a bit of a lurker on other teams forums, and yours is actually a really well laid out easy to read forum... but the hate and pure utter crap that a lot of your supporters write about us has unfortunately put me off you as a club, sorry as obviously you are not all like it.

• Sunderland 1 - Wycombe 1

• "When we click we are going to score a lot against somebody" - somebody wise said this, or words resembling it, on this place for wise words.

It probably won't be Sunderland so I go:

Sunderland 1 Wycombe 3

• 2-1 to Sunderland