Skip to content

Samaritans score prediction Sunderland (a)

edited August 2021 in Football

This is shaping up to be an exciting season both on the pitch and in the prediction league. The excellent form at the start of the season continues - another three correct scores. History has shown that correct scores are hard to find - some have been known to go entire season without one - yet @thedieharder has hit three correct scores out of four games this season - excellent predicting deserving perhaps to be higher than joint fourth and only level with his dad (I believe @HomeGameRegular. But it is the consistency of @bigred87 that leads overall. Word to for @bookertease - taking one (well four now) for the team as usual at the bottom. The clubs success is totally down to him.......

Quick reminder if I may that this is intended as a fundraiser for samaritans - I believe a very worthwhile charity. If you haven't made a donation yet, may I humbly ask you to do so. https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/gasroomfundraising.
Two new players and two with us from the start (check private messages) to go I believe. If you really cant afford to, thats fine just send me a PM to let me know please.

One new player this week and one last , welcome @leo030500 and @Username. Any more more than welcome.

So on to Sunderland.

Pos Team Season Week Movemnt
1 Big Red 22 4 1
2 Forest Blue 21 3 1
3 Holmer Blue 21 4 1
4 Smiroludyblue 18 3 1
5 Commoner 18 4 1
6 Home Game Regular 18 4 1
7 The Dieharder 18 6 3
8 Wendover 17 -1 -7
9 Eric Plant 17 3 -1
10 Errol Sims 16 4 -1
11 Sadie Kirkby 15 4 0
12 Micra 15 4 0
13 Alexo 15 4 0
14 A40 15 4 0
15 Forever Blue 15 6 3
16 Carrick Blue 13 4 0
17 Dr Congo 13 4 0
18 Our frank 13 4 1
19 Manboobs 13 6 5
20 JohnBoy 12 3 0
21 Mooneyman 12 4 0
22 HC Blue 12 4 1
23 Twizz 9 -1 -8
24 Mandown 8 3 3
25 LX 7 -1 -3
26 Chris 7 2 0
27 Username123 6 3 3
28 Peterparrotface 6 3 3
29 Railway Steve 6 4 4
30 Betfair 6 6 4
31 DevC 5 -1 -6
32 Wwfc blue 3 -1 -3
33 Mindlessdrughoover 2 -2 -5
34 DJWyc14 1 -1 -2
35 Leo030500 -1 -1 2
36 York Exile -2 -3 -1
37 Bookertease -12 -3 -1

Comments

• Sunderland 2 - 0 Wycombe

• Sunderland 0 Wycombe 1

• Sunderland 2-1 Wycombe

• One loss and I drop out of the top three. It's a harsh game.

• edited August 2021

Will hold off predicting until Tuesday is out of the way after the injuries picked up in the 1st round. Worth noting Sunderland had to change their keeper unexpectedly for today’s game and O’Niens shoulder popped out again during the match.

• I fear we will falter but it will be a firey affair. I'm also going for a hopeful 1-1 with another
    another late equaliser. Josh's first goal of the season.

• A feisty 0-0 from me.

• Sunderland 2-0 Wycombe

• edited August 2021

Sunderland 2 Wycombe 1

@DevC the rivalry is staring to really heating up in the household!

• Sunderland 0-1 wycombe

• Sunderland 4 - 0 Wycombe

• If this doesn't have Sunderland 0 v 1 Wycombe written all over it, I'm not sure if a game ever will

• Sunderland 1-1 Wycombe

• @eric_plant said:
    If this doesn't have Sunderland 0 v 1 Wycombe written all over it, I'm not sure if a game ever will

96th minute winner from Scowen that on replay definitely goes in off his hand. Sheer poetry.

• Premier League Big Boys 1 - 2 Wycombe

• Sunderland 2 Wycombe 1

• Tough one this week cant really make my mind up between a fiery feisty 0-0 draw or the Chairboys to win by the odd goal; on balance I think I will go for the latter so here goes

Mackens 0 Wycombe 1

• Sunderland 1 Wycombe 1

• Sunderland 2 Wycombe 2

My finger hovered over the ‘1’ for Wycombe but then I thought of the goalpower that McCleary and Vokes are capable of unleashing.

• Sunderland 1 Wycombe 1

• I hope to actually witness a thrilling Wycombe victory in the flesh (otherwise my weekend is ruined), however the pessimist in me says

Sunderland 2 - Wycombe 1

• In the flesh @Twizz ? You’re going up there ?

• Sunderland 1 Wycombe 1

• As a guest to this site and from the other side I have to say we have started well and we are playing some very good football with a young team. The fact that we could have three out of four at the back under 20 means we have talent but lack experience so we can always concede.

So I am going for a 2-1 win to Sunderland.

• @Safc_in_peace said:
    As a guest to this site and from the other side I have to say we have started well and we are playing some very good football with a young team. The fact that we could have three out of four at the back under 20 means we have talent but lack experience so we can always concede.

So I am going for a 2-1 win to Sunderland.

Don’t suppose you relentlessly tend to stick with playing out from the back even when it’s not working like Lincoln do you?

• Sunderland 0 Wycombe 1