Skip to content

iFollow issues

I had to pay for the game even though I have the season pass and was signed in. Anyone else have this issue? @floyd?

Comments

• I am fan based abroad and renewed my iFollow subscribtion earlier this summer, have a season pass like many seasons before. I can´t watch either. Not happy - I have emailed the support at iFollow but will not get an answer soon, they always take their time answering... There was once a live chat feature on their site but I can´t find it...

• @Shev said:
    I had to pay for the game even though I have the season pass and was signed in. Anyone else have this issue? @floyd?

Not able to watch today but I’m not surprised there have been issues. It’s not looked right all week. Let me know what you find out.

• Cheers @raglan and @floyd. I'll dig into it more.

• I have emailed iFollow on the issue - I am not sure how many others this glitch affects, but I'll post the result on here just in case.

• I’d appreciate it @shev. I wasn’t able to watch today and probably won’t be able to on Tuesday either, but it’s be nice to know what’s going on! Any sign of highlights yet?

• Not yet @floyd - I even had a confirmation email about the season pass early this morning, but it's still treating me like I am not signed up.

• It was an issue with payment processing - my account had said I was auto-renewed, but this was not the case. @raglan - if you were on auto-renew I would check into it, as the same thing might have happened. Good luck!

• I was not able to view from abroad, only listen to the audio when I tried at kick off. Managed to get in for some of the second half, but then got kicked out again. I paid for my season pass Saturday morning, have emailed iFollow.

• Looks like the same thing has happened to me too @Shev. Would have been nice if they’d let us know.

• What time does audio normally start on iFollow? Not sure if I've got an issue or if it's just that I'm never on it this early.

• About ten minutes before kick off.

• @floyd Ah right, cheers!

• @floyd said:
    Looks like the same thing has happened to me too @Shev. Would have been nice if they’d let us know.

Sorry to hear that! Hopefully you are in now. Communication is not their strong suit.

• Is iFollow audio up and running for anyone yet?

• @Chris said:
    Is iFollow audio up and running for anyone yet?

Stadium sound but no commentary yet

• Silence here

• @Chris said:
    Is iFollow audio up and running for anyone yet?

No nothing here on Android :/

• No commentary. With Phil gone I don't even mind! IFollow had no commentary at all the first season.

• I have silence on audio.

• not a sausage, even the home commentary isn't working

• FFS, I have driven home especially for this commentary so we can listen as a family. Piss poor as ever from IFollow.

• same here

• @Shev said:

@floyd said:
    Looks like the same thing has happened to me too @Shev. Would have been nice if they’d let us know.

Sorry to hear that! Hopefully you are in now. Communication is not their strong suit.

Thanks. Party my fault of course, but I’ve been able to access everything else so it’s a bit of a mystery. Just a match pass today since the payment is still processing.

No commentary either, just like the the old days!

• All agents busy on web chat...

• Not a thing happening on ifollow

• Same here.

It’s the featured lg1 match on 5live btw

• Not just me then. No audio coming through the iFollow app or website.