Skip to content

Big screen, half time entertainment.

2»

Comments

• @eric_plant said:
    Just stick the gasroom up there and get Matt Cecil to keep refreshing the page and going into the matchday thread

We can all pile in and argue with each other in real time while people read and tut/agree/laugh/shout abuse

That would be amazing. People would be able to order food AND complain about food remotely, from the comfort of their seats!

• edited August 2021

@micra is right @Malone I have only ever been in the Frank Adams once...for a pre-season friendly where we thrashed Chelsea. (Or a team of teenagers wearing Chelsea kit) I can remember thinking Rendell looks on fire for the new season.

• @Shev said:

@eric_plant said:
    Just stick the gasroom up there and get Matt Cecil to keep refreshing the page and going into the matchday thread

We can all pile in and argue with each other in real time while people read and tut/agree/laugh/shout abuse

That would be amazing. People would be able to order food AND complain about food remotely, from the comfort of their seats!

And watch the game on ifollow. Might be possible to spend the entire afternoon never looking up from your phone

Isn't modern football wonderful?

• @Shev said:

@eric_plant said:

while watching small tellies set up by the toilets?

• edited August 2021

I'm sure I'm not hallucinating the monitors where loads of people congregate for latest scores etc!

The annoying curly haired kid on our row used to sprint out numerous times per game and come back beaming about some prem scoreline.