Skip to content

Charity Predictions 21/22 Accrington (H)

Comments

• Indeed @MindlessDrugHoover without The Player there is no hope.

• Let’s go 3-1 Wycombe then.

• Or Wycombe 3 - 1 Accrington to be clearer

• As chequebook football has finally arrived at Adams Park I am going to go with a 2-1 (while quietly hoping with that defence we can start with a clean sheet)

• Optimistic after last night but it's Accrington. We never beat Accrington at home. 2-2.

• Wycombe 2-1 Accy

• Wycombe 2-0 Accy

• Its Wycombe 2 - 1 Accrington for me

• Wycombe 3 - 0 Accrington

• Thanks for bumping it up the page, @DevC! I'm in now but will hold off from predicting until we finish signing the other six Premier League guys that are on their way.

• All paid up, thanks for sorting again @DevC much appreciated

Wycombe 3 Accrington 0

Bring. It. On. !

• 4-0 Wycombe. Why not!

• Thank you for organising this again @DevC . All paid

Wycombe 3 - 1 Accrington

• Wycombe 1 Stanley 0

• Wycombe 2-0

• Wycombe 2 v 1 Accrington

• Wycombe 2-0 accy

• Phew - I just looked at the scoring system, not having played this before. That's some nice complexity there!

I'll go Wycombe 2 - Accrington 1 with limited confidence.

• @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    Optimistic after last night but it's Accrington. We never beat Accrington at home. 2-2.

Our record against Accrington inclined me too towards predicting a draw but this feels like a whole new era and we now have The Player and many more with Championship experience, quality or potential so 2-0 for me, please.

• Wow! Have just read Gabriel Sutton’s critique of Accrington’s squad for this season and rather wish I’d done so before predicting. It’s clearly going to be a tight thing on Saturday but, hey ho, I’ll stick to me guns!

2-0 to Wycombe it is.

• XXXXXXXXXXXX New Competition XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

King (or Queen) of the Tipsters

Myself and @railwaysteve rather enjoyed working together last year so we have come up with a bolt on to the two competitions that we will run this year.

Both competitions will run as announced. But as an additional prize, we will at the end of the season crown our very first King or Queen of the tipsters. We will add up finishing position in each competition and the person with the lowest score will be crowned king or queen. (so for example finishing first in one and 9th in the other would be beaten by finishing fourth in one and fifth in the other.

No cost and you don't need to do anything but hopefully will keep interest going to end of season even if you are a little behind in one or both. You will need to enter both comps though.

Will you be the first ever Gasroom King (or Queen)

• It’s a definite ‘no’ from me @DevC . Why am I getting a feeling of deja vu.

• Wyc 2 Accrington 0

• Done and I am going for a 1-1

• Wycombe 2-0

• Right, all paid up so let the guessing begin.
    Given our record against Accrington i’m In for a rather bold Wycombe 2 Accrington 0

• Setting off to the frozen northern wastelands of Exeter as we speak….
    Cheers Peter

• edited August 2021

Less than 72 hours now to the big kick off.

Big thanks to those of you who have already donated. Plenty of space for more.

Quick shout out (this week only) to @mooneyman @ForeverBlue @thedieharder @HomeGameRegular and @eric_plant . predictions need to be in by 3pm Saturday.

Don't forget if you want to be crowned King of the Tipsters, you need to enter this and @railwaysteve's attendance comp.

• Wycombe 2 - Accrington 1