Skip to content

Tickets

Was hoping to go to Saturday’s game with 74-year-old father and two kids (none of which have smart phones or email addresses). Any idea how that can be managed under the new ticketing policy?

Comments

• Presumably you can still turn up on the day and get a paper ticket, as per old style?

Just you'll have to pay by card!

• Probably best to ring the ticket line on 01494 441118 and ask for advice.

• @Midlander said:
    Was hoping to go to Saturday’s game with 74-year-old father and two kids (none of which have smart phones or email addresses). Any idea how that can be managed under the new ticketing policy?

Let us know what you find out. This is a very good question.

• @Malone said:
    Presumably you can still turn up on the day and get a paper ticket, as per old style?

Just you'll have to pay by card!

But then you wouldn't be able to use the free park and ride, as you need to have a match ticket to board...

• What is going on? I can't download either my seaon ticket or the Accrington Stanley ticket?
    My daughter informs me that she can't buy away tickets either on line as they are not on the website. Seems to be an issue also on the buses as you can't now buy it over the phone. So I guess i need to buy it for her now on her behalf? The old system worked this one doesnt!

• @Midlander said:

I think you need to create three new accounts for your father and both kids, giving them all the same email address (and phone number) as yourself. The system will then put them into the right age categories according to the date of birth that you've entered for each of them.

• Sorry @Midlander , not sure you can do that. Looking at it again, looks like you need to log in as yourself, then purchase the three new tickets, but one at a time. You can then choose an age category for each new ticket.

• The is ticketing is a real shambles and will turn people away if we don’t get a grip soon.

• This ticketing

• Since there’s nothing the Couhigs can do about location, access/egress and even parking to a certain extent, shouldn’t they make buying a ticket for an actual match as easy as possible?

• They've done well to manage to be even worse than TicketCo.

• It's a disgrace. I am on the telephone to them right now and no one us answering. Even main reception! I can't hold on any longer as I neèd to get back to work. We will see if anything happens between now and Saturday

• When I set this up for my son and I, I registered two separate email accounts and logins.

I then added my son to my social bubble and had to accept that in his account. Once this social bubble is linked I could then buy tickets for both of us.

I'm not sure I can access his season ticket from my account so I bought us each a physical card.

Neither of us can go this weekend as we're off to Trent Bridge for the test match, so not able to check the card actually works.

• Just logged in, it looks like as I have ordered a physical card I can no longer obtain a virtual ticket. It appears to be one or the other. Which is a shame, as I am now bound to forget my physical card at some point in the future!

I will email the club.

• Can anyone from the club tell us when this will be sorted and what happens when all the virtual ticket ST holders turn up on Saturday to find out our virtual pass doesn’t work?
    We need an update from someone at the club as the clock is ticking fast on this one.

I am really getting worried about Saturday. I can see a massive queue in Hillbottom Road, loads of season ticket holders queued up at the turnstiles because their virtual passes don’t work and then the Fetch App failing again and we have to go without food.
    Advice- walk to the ground and take a packed lunch ???

• How long until they ban outside food?!

• Which will be longer on Sunday morning, the thread about the game,or the thread about getting to see the game?

• @floyd said:
    Which will be longer on Sunday morning, the thread about the game,or the thread about getting to see the game?

What game?

• The Roboticket website is filled with laughable claims, including their strapline which is, and I shit you not, "More game. Less hassle."

There's also...

• "Let us show you how ticketing should be done."
    • "The modern ticketing platform for sport." (emphasis mine)
    • "Roboticket is driven by a fan-first approach"
    • "Provides solutions to purchase easily"
    • "Supports all types of tickets including digital." (where's my Apple Wallet integration?)
    • "Delivers a great fan experience on all devices."
    • "We build trust and credibility through quality client service."

And finally, perhaps the only true statement on the home page: "A fan experience doesn't start in a stadium but as soon as they start buying a ticket." - unfortunately the experience of buying a ticket through Roboticket could be used as a CIA "enhanced interrogation" technique.

• Hate to be that person but anyone else still waiting on their physical Season Ticket? Couldn't collect at the Leicester match as was on holiday.

• Mine arrived in the post on Saturday

• @DJWYC14 said:
    Hate to be that person but anyone else still waiting on their physical Season Ticket? Couldn't collect at the Leicester match as was on holiday.

I tried to collect mine at the Leicester game but my tickets were unavailable.
    Nothing in the post yet............ tension mounts, as indeed does Derek.

• Unconfirmed City rumours now on Twitter:

Linda's Burger Van, LBV Ltd, is considering joining A.I.M, previously known as the Unlisted Securities Market.

• somebody needs to tell her to go cashless and only accept orders with 24 hours notice.

• I wonder if they'll bring back the post-match tweet asking you to rate your matchday experience out of 10...

• I purchased tickets for my son online, I had to assign them to my account...... I did originally phone up and know one answered so gave up..

• @DJWYC14 said:
    Hate to be that person but anyone else still waiting on their physical Season Ticket? Couldn't collect at the Leicester match as was on holiday.

Picked up my kids’ pre the Leicester game. Mine wasn’t there, told it would be in post next day. Obviously no sign of it

• I was concerned about my season ticket. I have now got one ticket for Saturday's match via an SMS to my phone from my season ticket account page. It looks to be only for the Accrington game . Do I need to repeat the process for future games?

• @woodlands said:
    I was concerned about my season ticket. I have now got one ticket for Saturday's match via an SMS to my phone from my season ticket account page. It looks to be only for the Accrington game . Do I need to repeat the process for future games?

Speaking from experience, the answer is "no", however, between my wife, son and myself, we have all had different issues. Wife: Apple iPhone, me: Samsung Galaxy note & my son Samsung Galaxy note 8. Please check that your email address is one and the same. My wife had one at the club, . . . . googlemail.com & another, . . . . .gmail.com. As a consequence we couldn't marry the two options together. My son had a different issue in that apparently some Androids are not compatible with the Roboticket website and refused to "pair"? Odd, that mine did and it's exactly the same phone as my sons. My issue was purely because I'm an idiot, but that wasn't new knowledge.