Skip to content

Striker to arrive on loan ......

news shortly.

Comments

• James Vardy?

• I will bite @richmayes999 - what's your source?

• Intials JS

• Ooooh! This is good stuff @richmayes999 . So much information inside you it just seeps out in puzzle format. Can't wait for the next clue

• I am going to guess Jason Scotland?

• he isn't black

• John Sutton, back to replicate the storming form he showed in his first spell.

• not from scotland

• John Stones to do a job for us up front?

• nothing to see here folks

• Of course there isn't @Malone but @richmayes999 prides himself on his insider knowledge, you have to test him out! I can't believe he hasn't come out and said it's not John Stones because this player is not from the north....

• if he was smart, he'd stick to the obvious stuff, and claim he was right all along.
    Like with McCarthy, who'd have possibly thought we'd have been in to extend it! Who'd have thought!

• Jake Sheppard - winger Reading U21 team?

• Jayden Stockley, returned to Bournemouth from Pompey as he's no longer required?

• We need a proven experienced striker not another young unproven striker.

• Jon Stead ?

• Joe Skuffour?

• Let me guess - old guy, white hair, tracksuit?

• Rm what a bell.....is this the same guy from may who knew all the inside transfer info about us getting a keeper in for the play offs blu3e or along them lines?

• It's true I saw him at the petrol station earlier

• edited January 2016

A stupid thread, any facts ? We got five strikers signed up to June and beyond including Kretch.

Playing in a blizzard and seeing that Kretch went awol, because the conditions, that didn't suit his play style unfortunately. Kretch so should have been subbed half way through the first half, but as usual we dither with our substitutions. If someone is not is playing well, then make a change and make it clear before the game. Play sh! t your off, what ever the times says, after 30 minutes or so into match.

As for strikers, we have won 3 games on the trot with a two goal scoreline and the team at large can score a few, so lets take stock and make changes when they called for, not after we go a goal down.

Crap selection and far to long making changes to suit the conditions.

On a few occasions, I wonder if my wife is having a fling, as she can predict who is starting for unknown reason, would be awesome if one could bet on the starting team.

• Wow @Ciderk1d . That is one great management style. Sure to motivate the squad. I hope Kretch never ever gets told this.
    Dithering with substitutions in the first 30 mins. LOL

• Cider are you back on that whacky backy again mate?

• edited January 2016

RITM, softly softly approach cost us 3 points.

Seems no issues, when players fill in for suspension and injury, have played well or come on as sub, to get benched the next game under a variety of guises (Wycomized, rotation or keep shirt because they won MOTM). What's the difference ?

No Wacky, but the truth touched a nerve, you disappear in a match, then change it and that goes very everyone.

• Wouldn't say are strikers are the problem and inexperienced,more of them being starved of service by the way we play tbh. If we played more professionally to the floor and pass rather than hoofing it to nowhere.

• @richmayes999 said:

news shortly.

short·ly (shôrt′lē)
    adv.
    1. In a short time; soon.>

• Is it DS rather than JS. Just seen headline suggesting Dale Steyn back for Wanderers :)

• news just in.... Rich Mayes is serial WUM

• Sorry that is not news just in.. It's been the case since his/her first post!