Skip to content

Leicester friendly tickets

Comments

• Did anyone manage to purchase a pair of tickets in adjacent seats? Keep getting an error message to "Select the person from whom the closed sale pool is to be purchased".
    I suspect it's due to having to purchase in the FA stand as the terrace is closed but there is actually no way to get past the error.
    I'm logged in to the website so it's not that and both emails identifiers have been added correctly.

Any suggestions?

• @Twizz said:
    Did anyone manage to purchase a pair of tickets in adjacent seats? Keep getting an error message to "Select the person from whom the closed sale pool is to be purchased".
    I suspect it's due to having to purchase in the FA stand as the terrace is closed but there is actually no way to get past the error.
    I'm logged in to the website so it's not that and both emails identifiers have been added correctly.

Any suggestions?

Each ticket has to be bought with a separate user name and email address but you can add your partner/accomplice onto your ticket account as a buddy, which may help.

If it doesn't , then do ring the ticket office on Monday.

• I hope Funky Elephant are retuning this season. Their curry goat has become my pie and Bovril at football.

• @Twizz said:
    Did anyone manage to purchase a pair of tickets in adjacent seats? Keep getting an error message to "Select the person from whom the closed sale pool is to be purchased".

Any suggestions?

@Twizz, I had the same problem yesterday, sent an email to the Ticket Office asking for help. Peter replied saying there had been a technical problem, now fixed, and I was able to complete the transaction yesterday evening.

• @AlanCecil @Steve_Peart thanks guys we'll try again later.
    The pain of Wembley has almost subsided and I can now look forward to watching a full season of WWFC.

As someone once said "In football it's the hope that kills you" ...

• What is the crowd limit for this game?

• Shouldn't that be, What was the crowd limit for this game, according to @OakwoodExile? Sorry mate couldn't resist the cheap jibe!

• @Blue_since_1990 said:
    What is the crowd limit for this game?

5,000 (1,000 away)

• @Blue_since_1990 said:
    What is the crowd limit for this game?

5000, 4000 home, 1000 away.

• Those of you who have booked tickets, is there any kind of social distancing?

• @Lloyd2084 said:
    Those of you who have booked tickets, is there any kind of social distancing?

Nope! Although they've said you can move to any free seat if you want to do your own distancing, as it were.

• Been doing that for years!

• Make the most of it, won't be possible when we get (just under) 10,000 every week next season

• I’ll have a pint of what you are on @ReturnToSenda ??

• @Blue_since_1990 said:
    I’ll have a pint of what you are on @ReturnToSenda ??

I was being sarcastic, but...

• I wonder what crowds the Couhigs might be expecting/ hoping for this season and/or what we might expect to see.

• @HCblue said:
    I wonder what crowds the Couhigs might be expecting/ hoping for this season and/or what we might expect to see.

My guess is we will see average gates around the 5500 mark. Big games attracting 8-9k and smaller games around the 4000 mark.

Not much different to other seasons in Lge1.

• As long as there's not a lot of lingering doubts about covid. And depends how quickly people regain the habit of going.

But we have plenty of huge teams in the league that should ensure bumper gates.

With tenner parking I'm already weighing up parking in Downley as every other road closer will be jam packed!

• For several seasons my wife and I have had season tickets sitting next to a close friend. Last season our friend, who does not wish to be identified but will contact the club in due course, I will call him Jim today. He is aware that I have entered this discussion. Jim also donated his season ticket money to the club. He tried to print off his Leicester City ticket at home but was unable to do so. Jim then rang the ticket office to be informed that he did not have a ticket ordered which came as a surprise. This morning he went to the ticket office to clarify the situation. He was advised that his season ticket seat had been sold to a third person. He was dealt with by a member of staff who could not answer his query as to what had occurred, on two occasions this member of staff went to a office clearly to consult with another staff member more knowledgeable. It is fair to say my friend is not best pleased with the fact he could not speak directly to the person who could help him resolve the issue or give advice for future reference. I do not believe loyal fans should be treated in such a off handed way. I do not contribute to this forum often but I felt compelled to do so following Jim’s treatment by the club.

• I believe the development team have a friendly vs Aylesbury United tonight played at Chesham FC. £5 entry 7.30ko. Not sure why the club aren't advertising it but thought I would post here for awareness.

• @davebevan said:
    For several seasons my wife and I have had season tickets sitting next to a close friend. Last season our friend, who does not wish to be identified but will contact the club in due course, I will call him Jim today. He is aware that I have entered this discussion. Jim also donated his season ticket money to the club. He tried to print off his Leicester City ticket at home but was unable to do so. Jim then rang the ticket office to be informed that he did not have a ticket ordered which came as a surprise. This morning he went to the ticket office to clarify the situation. He was advised that his season ticket seat had been sold to a third person. He was dealt with by a member of staff who could not answer his query as to what had occurred, on two occasions this member of staff went to a office clearly to consult with another staff member more knowledgeable. It is fair to say my friend is not best pleased with the fact he could not speak directly to the person who could help him resolve the issue or give advice for future reference. I do not believe loyal fans should be treated in such a off handed way. I do not contribute to this forum often but I felt compelled to do so following Jim’s treatment by the club.

Did Jim renew his ST in the same seat for for 21/22? When I logged in to get my Leicester ticker there were a number of seats shaded out, which I understood to be held for the STH.

• Did Jim buy a ticket or assume as a season ticker holder his ticket was already in place.

Hope Jim gets some help

• If they were short with him or it wasn't clear I'm sure he can go a bit higher but I think the responses reflect that the club have been pretty helpful over the last few years re: ticketing issues, not that they have had many tickets to serve recently

• I'll also add that we were told in the email that you'd qualify for a free ticket for the Leicester game if you had a season ticket for 20/21 and didn't claim a full- refund.
    However, that option didn't appear when I went on to claim my ticket. Luckily I had renewed for this year so was still able to claim.

Separately the club did make it clear that ST holders had a limited time to renew to secure their original seat so can't knock the club IF Jim didn't renew and the club have now allocated his seat to someone else. Hopefully there is a way to resolve this issue for Jim

• Yep, ditto.
    The club are usually very helpful in such matters, so it seems a slight misunderstanding may have been made versus say cup tie rules etc with priority elapsing sooner etc.

• Thank you for your comments regarding ‘Jim’ and his ticketing issues. I have given him details regarding Gasroom so hopefully he will read the comments first hand.

• Nice one, thanks @ReturnToSenda

• Must be about the right time in the pre-season cycle so....I asked for a physical season ticket...has anyone else got theirs or know when we might get our claws on them?