Skip to content

Comments

• Left winger, I assume he is Freds replacement?

• Fixed the spelling of the name in the thread title.

• Played 36 times for Blackpool last season and scored 7 plus 8 assists.

• Sounds a bit unlucky to have been released having scored 7 and played in 40 games in Blackpool's promotion season.
    Hopefully very much our gain.

• How we at three signings? Are we counting Bayo signing back on?

• Olly Pendlebury and Josh Scowen are the other two

• I'm terrible at remembering footballers' names, so just read his wikipedia page and now I'm very pleased with this signing. Sounds like a very good find.

• Good numbers for Blackpool last season... probably him in the photos and not the Solihull guy.

• Looks to be very good with both feet too, love a winger who can hit it with either as it makes them much less predictable.

• This looks distinctly like an outstanding signing. Welcome aboard Sullay!

• Thanks for the clips @drcongo. He looks very decent.

• I needed some good news today, this has cheered me up a bit.

• @drcongo said:

This video should come with an audio warning - LISTEN AT YOUR OWN RISK.

• Exciting times.

• Looks like he’s good with his feet, could get a few bums off seats when doing some silky runs.

• That's a serious signing, great work and my optimism levels have gone right up again.

• Also just recently broken into the Sierra Leone team so hopefully someone to cheer on in the next African Cup of Nations too.

• Digging around the Blackpool forum, there's a fair bit of talk of Kaikai being played "out of position" at left wing, and more natural as an attacking mid / number ten role. Will be interesting to see where he gets used at Wycombe.

Side note: the Blackpool forum doesn't seem like the cesspit most oppo fan forums seem to be. Much more measured and friendly, like this place.

• And his song will be ?

Here's my 4d worth:-

To the tune of Soley Soley by Middle Of The Road

Just a little bit lonely
    just a little bit sad
    I was feeling so empty
    until you came back
    until you came back
    until you came.

• Looks to be an exciting signing! Particularly on a free and at a good age.

@MindlessDrugHoover said:
    Also just recently broken into the Sierra Leone team so hopefully someone to cheer on in the next African Cup of Nations too.

Although means we will be missing him from 9 January to 6 February. 4 matches (depending how far they get) in that period plus presumably at least 1 either side depending on quarantine rules.

• if it isn't based on Bobby Hebb's "Sunny", I will be ripping up my season ticket.

• Looks like a decent signing!!! I will be excited to see what he can do for us!

• Certainly most of those goals on his highlights reel seem to come from cutting in from the right or dribbling the ball from a central attacking midfield position. He seems more of a Muskwe replacement than a Fred.

Also another Southwark / Lewisham lad. We seem to sign so many from there including (but not limited to) Ofoborh, Bayo, Fred, Mascoll, Eze, Umerah...

And another one thanking God on his Instagram, for those who are monitoring that...

• @FmG said:

Although means we will be missing him from 9 January to 6 February. 4 matches (depending how far they get) in that period plus presumably at least 1 either side depending on quarantine rules.

We'll be 15 points clear by then, so no big deal.

• @bigred87 said:
    Good numbers for Blackpool last season... probably him in the photos and not the Solihull guy.

The other guy had longer hair at the back, no?

• A mullet?

• @bigred87 said:
    Good numbers for Blackpool last season... probably him in the photos and not the Solihull guy.

No the tall guy was a centre back who we said no to and is now training with Salford. As confirmed by Neil Harman on Twitter who reffed a training game last week.