Skip to content

New Goalkeeper kit

Just had a look on O’Neills website and they’re showing our new goalkeeper kit, a beautiful pink jersey. Club hasn’t revealed it yet so somehow O’Neills have leaked another kit?!

https://oneills.com/uk_en/wycombe-wanderers-fc-soccer-jersey-v10-pink%20goalkeeper-21.html

Comments

• Apologies if the link doesn’t work, not to good with this technical stuff. It’s on their website if anyone fancies having a peep before it potentially gets taken down.

• @DPR38 said:
    Apologies if the link doesn’t work, not to good with this technical stuff. It’s on their website if anyone fancies having a peep before it potentially gets taken down.

https://www.oneills.com/uk_en/wycombe-wanderers-fc-soccer-jersey-v10-pink goalkeeper-21.html

• What on earth is that? Can't see many people buying that shirt it's hidious.

• I love it, but have they leaked it again? It got out last week, along with the new third kit.

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    I love it, but have they leaked it again? It got out last week, along with the new third kit.

I wonder how the club are feeling about the leaks…

• If you scroll down on that page you can see thumbnails of the other shirts

• @robin said:
    What on earth is that? Can't see many people buying that shirt it's hidious.

I’m always very suspicious of people who wear goalkeeper kits as leisure items anyway.

• I am wondering if we should be more strategic in our goalkeeper kits. I saw a breakdown of how kit colours affect strikers based on research, and it was asserted that red is the best colour for a goalkeeper to wear. Make of that what you will!

• @Shev Unless Steve Bull is on the other team.

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    @Shev Unless Steve Bull is on the other team.

Touche!

• Apparently the red doesn't make a difference and bulls just really don't like people getting in their faces and waving stuff - which is totally fair enough.

• According to the website the pink goalkeeper top is selling fast, must be popular.

• According to the website the pink goalkeeper top is selling fast, must be popular.

• I like it

• Yeah, all GK kits should either be black or really garish. No middle ground!

• We love a quirky goalie kit, looks good!

• Does he mean 21/22 ?

• I’ve zero interest in GK kits and hadn’t taken a look at this thread until today. But, in case it had followed the way of many threads and developed into something more general, I popped in. The most constructive comment I could muster was the measly effort above! Not even disruptive.

• @micra an attempt at disruption there, but perhaps there needs to be a dedicated ‘zero interest’ thread? Looking through my own zero performance indexed against number of hits on any given thread I am way out of kilter re ‘Derby County FFP…’ ‘General Euros’ and, I’m ashamed to say ‘Wycombe Womens Football’. No interest.

• Where is the 'Don't care about goalie kit' therapy meeting again? I am also relapsing...