Skip to content

New kits

New 3rd choice kit, keepers kits and training gear can all be viewed on oniels site.

Comments

• I like the gold 3rd choice kit. Looks smart imho

• I think they've gone now?

• Yes... That must have been a slip up. Someone has pics posted on Facebook fans page if you are wanting a look

• Really nice! Is it definitely the 3rd kit? I thought we were getting new change kit.

• @Shev said:
    Really nice! Is it definitely the 3rd kit? I thought we were getting new change kit.

Change kit will be the red and white, presumably.

• Cheers @ReturnToSenda. We have a really decent sartorial lineup this coming season!

• Maybe there won't be a designated away and third, although I'm sure there will be some kind of contractual obligation to wear each one x number of times, especially as the red and white has a different sponsor.

• Wow that gold kit is beautiful! Definitely will have to get that.

• Not sure if anyone has picked up on this yet but the red and white kit is listed as away kit on O’Neills website and also now has Dreams as the sponsor on it, instead of cherry red records. So slightly different from last seasons version of it.

• Second season in a row that we’ve had the same shirt with two sponsors - mango first and now the red and white quarters.

• It looks so much nicer with the Cherry Reds logo. I wish they were our shirt sponsor for all of our shirts.

• @Gary said:
    It looks so much nicer with the Cherry Reds logo. I wish they were our shirt sponsor for all of our shirts.

Ironically, I would have preferred Dreams on the Swan Kit (which would have shown more of the Swan and matched up better) but Cherry Red on the current home kit, which I love, but is relatively plain and would come alive with a pop of colour. For me it is the wrong sponsors at the wrong time!

• @Shev said:

@Gary said:
    It looks so much nicer with the Cherry Reds logo. I wish they were our shirt sponsor for all of our shirts.

Ironically, I would have preferred Dreams on the Swan Kit (which would have shown more of the Swan and matched up better) but Cherry Red on the current home kit, which I love, but is relatively plain and would come alive with a pop of colour. For me it is the wrong sponsors at the wrong time!

Spot on!

• edited July 2021

Looks like that was another leak from O'Neills' - red and white kit not up there anymore. They're not having a great week over there!

• Oh, no, it's up there again now. I get that sponsors change, but that does not look good at all.

• edited July 2021

I’m really impressed with the service from the shop. New training kit launched on Thursday, dispatched yesterday and arriving today.

Edit: having now received the shirt, I’m actually disappointed with one minor thing. The Chairboys text on the back of the collar has been sized incorrectly.

https://ibb.co/jbv4Cs9
    https://ibb.co/JjKPSN6

I wonder if it’s an error with all of them or just a certain batch. The text on the back of the collar isn’t even central.

• @Gary What's the sizing like this year? I had a look for (what I think is) my size and they're already completely out of stock!

• Can't pick your sponsors, not the end of the world if it jars a bit. Training shirt seems to be doing better than expected even though not cheap, lots of sizes not available.

• Really liking the map design, would have been great to see that incorporated into a match shirt.

• @ReturnToSenda said:
    @Gary What's the sizing like this year? I had a look for (what I think is) my size and they're already completely out of stock!

I’m just about to try it on after I’ve had a shower. I fitted into a medium last season so hoping it fits the same.

Incidentally, regarding my little moan about the size of the Chairboys writing, I’ve just had a look through the training photos on Twitter and the players shirts are the same. I’ve just compared it to last season and the text is definitely smaller. It’s a shame as the bigger writing looks a lot smarter but it’s only a minor detail.

On the topic of kits, I believe this is our last season with O’Neills so unless we extend the contract, the gold shirt will be a one year only deal.

• It’s the exact same fit as last season.

• I’m quite surprised to see the “three stripes” design on the training kit and new gold kit, which I assumed was an Adidas trademark.

This (2015) article says that O’Neills won the right to use it…but only for kit for sale in Ireland?

https://google.co.uk/amp/s/punditarena.com/gaa/thepateam/david-vs-goliath-oneills-vs-adidas/%3famp

• It’s only two stripes on the training shirt.

• Mine arrived this morning and was well worth the wait i love it!