Skip to content

Euro 'prediction' competition

13»

Comments

• I actually wish him well > @drcongo said:

@LX1 said:
    @drcongo claiming Stones is the most skilfull header of the ball in history wins it for me

I have no idea what is going on, but I've no opinion on John Stones whatsoever.

I have no idea what feared by his expectations means

• edited June 2021

He can be streaky, but on form - as he was last season, hence getting back into the England set-up - John Stones is one of the best centre-backs in the world. Unfortunately people associate him with a few cock-ups from years ago, which he's pretty much cut out of his game now.

• I have no idea what's going on either generally in life.

@drcongo claimed England had 'no intention of scoring' against Scotland.

John Stones headed against the opposition post in that match.

If the above two statements are true either:
    1. John Stones is the most accurate header of the ball ever and deliberately headed against the post, like a Harlem Globetrotter showboating.
    2. John Stones is one of the worst headers of the ball in professional football ever, was aiming to head wide and accidentally hit the post.

Personally I think the above is as much nonsense as it was when claimed after Wycombe played Birmingham. IMHO England have about a 10% chance of winning the Euros, only slightly less than before they played Scotland.

• It's bad news for the English game. We're not creative enough and we're not positive enough. We'll go on getting bad results, getting bad results, getting bad results, getting bad results...

• @LeedsBlue said:
    It's bad news for the English game. We're not creative enough and we're not positive enough. We'll go on getting bad results, getting bad results, getting bad results, getting bad results...

That's just repetitive @LeedsBlue.....you need to be more creative!??

• edited June 2021

@ValleyWanderer said:

@LeedsBlue said:
    It's bad news for the English game. We're not creative enough and we're not positive enough. We'll go on getting bad results, getting bad results, getting bad results, getting bad results...

That's just repetitive @LeedsBlue.....you need to be more creative!??

So many jokes, so many snears...