Skip to content

EFL Playoffs

Comments

• O'Nien as a centre back and Scowen as right-back???

• I’m an Imp.

• If you give yourself the nickname 'black cats' you deserve all the bad luck you recieve, right?

• They used to be known as The Cracked Mirrors.

• @Wendoverman said:
    O'Nien as a centre back and Scowen as right-back???

Scowen is in midfield as usual, but O Nien at centre back is even weirder than at right back.

• @Malone said:

@Wendoverman said:
    O'Nien as a centre back and Scowen as right-back???

Scowen is in midfield as usual, but O Nien at centre back is even weirder than at right back.

I was obviously distracted by the sky graphic...looked like Josh was at the back.

• Sunderland one up

• Amazing miss from Wyke. Should be 2-0

• Lincoln look overawed by the fixture and are deservedly 2 down at this stage

• @Shev said:
    Now Lincoln, hold your nerve!

My career as a motivational speaker is over before it began.

• 2-1! That's really put the pigeon amongst the black cats!

• Great comeback. Long may it continue.

• Whatever was said at half time has made all the difference to Lincoln, much better play and deservedly taken the lead

• Couple of personnel changes, including the introduction of a midfield fulcrum type player, if you know what I mean.

• And now a penalty- saved. Incurred by Scowen.

• They didnt like Scowen before...so if that had gone in!

• Could be a vital miss.

• good save but to be honest poor penalty

• Midfield “fulcrum” is Conor McGrandles.

• Shame, that penalty miss has given Sunderland a lift

• Sod me that was a miss

• That could hardly have been funnier.

• Wonderful.

• Look forward to welcoming Sunderland back to Our House against next season. And this time let's fill 3 sides with home fans rather than give them extra.

• Hahahahaha

• Chapeau to Lincoln

• Blackpool: "Let's let Oxford score early just for the hilarity of seeing that hope snatched away."

Lincoln: "Hold my beer."

• Soonderlands a massive cloob. Are they fook.

• Maybe Luke O'Nien will want to come back to Wycombe rather than stay with a team that bottle it every season.

• Well, those L1 semi-finals couldn't have gone much better, could they. Not sure who I want to win the final now but given Blackpool look like the more serious force to be reckoned with next year, maybe best if they go up.