Skip to content

Adebayo Akinfenwa

13»

Comments

• @Malone said:

@Shev said:

@Malone said:
    There's no way in hell Bayo becomes a wrestler. Just ridiculous to even consider it a reality.

He could just come on for the last fight when the other wrestlers were tired, and execute a late aerial bombardment from the ropes?

While people are correct that a lot of it is all a soap opera and loud postering, the actual skill in what these guys do isn't something a few weeks of training will get him up to speed with.
    And it's one thing lifting the likes of O Nien and Kashket up, and another thing lifting some 18stoner up and supplexing them.

It's choreographed aggressive dancing? I'm sure he could be a personality within WWE

• @Username said:

@Malone said:

@Shev said:

@Malone said:
    There's no way in hell Bayo becomes a wrestler. Just ridiculous to even consider it a reality.

He could just come on for the last fight when the other wrestlers were tired, and execute a late aerial bombardment from the ropes?

While people are correct that a lot of it is all a soap opera and loud postering, the actual skill in what these guys do isn't something a few weeks of training will get him up to speed with.
    And it's one thing lifting the likes of O Nien and Kashket up, and another thing lifting some 18stoner up and supplexing them.

It's choreographed aggressive dancing? I'm sure he could be a personality within WWE

I think people underrate the skill involved.
    You do one of the more intensive moves wrong, and you break someone's neck.

• I'm not sure his dodgy knee would hold up for WWE.

• Aren’t they all on steroids

• Maybe he's going to have a go at baseball!

If David Ortiz and Pablo Sandoval can do it!

• @bicester_blue said:
    Maybe he's going to have a go at baseball!

If David Ortiz and Pablo Sandoval can do it!

Lightweights.

I give you Prince Fielder: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=prince+fielder&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjQko6hwcjwAhUj2uAKHXXxDGEQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1280&bih=578&dpr=1.5&safe=active&ssui=on

• Nah.

• @drcongo said:
    Nah.

As I said yesterday, you clearly have a lot of time on your hands. My advice, get a hobby!!

• Pot calling the kettle black comes to mind @davecz!

• What on earth are you talking about @davecz? What has posting that video got to do with me having time on my hands? Yesterday I helpfully explained a simple concept to you that you had completely failed to understand and you got the hump about it.

I have a hobby, it's helping the hard of thinking to understand basic things.

• Pompous and patronizing. Must be your normal style. Clearly I will have to be very careful what I say,not to upset you !!

• You OK hun?

• This is an "awful" thread

• Come on children play nicely, oh no , now I’m being patronising.

• I'm very careful what I say.

• I’m speechless. WTF.

• Beyond good. Priceless. Couldn’t spare the time to watch it when you posted it thee weeks ago @StrongestTeam but finally got round to it this morning. Forget Morecambe and Wise, forget The Two Ronnies. Those two are magic.

I can even forgive “...scoring a penalty in front of 45 people is a lot more easier than scoring one at Wembley”.