Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ringing The Blues

1252627282931Β»

Comments

  • That was my favourite episode of the season. Lovely to hear how proud and upbeat Uche and Gaz were, and for the first time ever I knew the answer to Chairboys Spanish before Uri told me.

  • Many thanks @bluntphil for all your contributions this season. We are very lucky to have you both on match day and with these excellent broadcasts.

  • I was hoping Uri would be telling us the Spanish for β€œmust-win game”...

  • During a very difficult year RTB has always been there providing a great mix of content, music and humour, as well as reminding me what day it is. Thanks @bluntphil and keep it up next season please!

  • @LeedsBlue said:
    I was hoping Uri would be telling us the Spanish for β€œmust-win game”...

    Or we have no plan B

  • On a Spanish note, Rob should get the kiosks to start selling fresh Churros match day the kids would love it, guaranteed big seller

  • Please @bluntphil end speculation that you are going to Preston as soon as you can! Thanks for your efforts this season as one of the few people to have actually seen us play in the Championship!

  • @MorrisItal_ said:
    On a Spanish note, Rob should get the kiosks to start selling fresh Churros match day the kids would love it, guaranteed big seller

    There's an idea. How about two tone blue sombreros for sale in the club shop?

  • @EwanHoosaami said:

    @MorrisItal_ said:
    On a Spanish note, Rob should get the kiosks to start selling fresh Churros match day the kids would love it, guaranteed big seller

    There's an idea. How about two tone blue sombreros for sale in the club shop?

    Andale Andale Arriba Arriba

  • @MorrisItal_ said:

    @EwanHoosaami said:

    @MorrisItal_ said:
    On a Spanish note, Rob should get the kiosks to start selling fresh Churros match day the kids would love it, guaranteed big seller

    There's an idea. How about two tone blue sombreros for sale in the club shop?

    Andale Andale Arriba Arriba

    Or should I say Andale Stockdale

  • @Wendoverman said:
    Please @bluntphil end speculation that you are going to Preston as soon as you can! Thanks for your efforts this season as one of the few people to have actually seen us play in the Championship!

    I was thrown out of Deepdale in the pursuit of post match interviews this season so can safely say I won’t be joining PNE any time soon.

  • Top stuff this season @bluntphil , really enjoyed the regular installment of RTB. Love the opposition views although one slight bone to pick was the regional accents department's take on the Swansea accent, sounded more north Wales than the deeper, valley-esque lilt of Swansea (my mum's from Swansea!) but very good, funny and a real companion to the season. Keep it going Phil and glad to hear PNE are not going to poach you quite yet!

  • Thanks for all the entertainment and insights, @bluntphil. Not forgotten the pint I owe you.

  • I noticed the Swansea accent too @Ozzie_the_Relaxed - I thought it sounded closer to a border town like Wrexham. Over all though, the RAD's showing was very good this season, an impressive skill.

  • Yes, there were times when The Championship looked like a league too far for RAD. But back down at a more comfortable Div One level I anticipate the experience of performing up the pyramid will bare dividends across the 48 game season. No Welsh teams to contend with must help (is Newport even in Wales if promoted).

Sign In or Register to comment.