Skip to content

Messages for the team

2»

Comments

• So proud of this wonderful football club. You as players and staff have given us absolutely everything week in week out, whether in victory, or defeat. As fans, that's all we can ever ask for.

Well OK, I will ask one more thing of you all! Keep enjoying your football, keep smiling even during the tough times. One of the great joys of this season has been seeing a great bunch of lads pushing each other to achieve, but also having each others backs and clearly enjoying playing together. That's special...really special. Keep that same mentality you will all go far as individuals and as a team.

Thanks again for all your efforts!

• Thanks to all the players and staff. It was never going to be easy but the seeing the players who got us to the championship make the step up and not looking out of place was great and the quality of the signings were superb especially in the loan department.

I'm excited about next season, I've watched us play well established teams off the park with a brand of football which I've never seen us play before.

Everyone deserves a pat on the back, roll on next season.

• Immensely proud of the team, the manager, the owner and the supporters

• Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone at the club for what you’ve done this season!

Its been a pleasure to have been able to watch at least a part of every game, and following ‘the journey’ since the playoffs last summer has been a real highlight of a difficult year.

Sorry you didn’t get the send off today you deserved, can just imagine how the special it would have been, especially to acknowledge Matt Bloomfield in the last minute!

Thought about Peterborough away after we’d been relegated more then once today and the send off the team and Brownie got.

Really hoping will be able to acknowledge your efforts at Adam’s Park soon!

• So proud of the 100% effort shown right to the very end. Recent performances prove we can more than compete at this level. Can't wait to come back.

• edited May 2021

So full of pride. We fought to the end, and went out with a bang! Well tone to all the players and coaching team. We will be back!!

• All of the above but just want to say thank you to you all. So proud to be part of what has been created here at Wycombe.

• Watching how this club has adapted and improved as the season has progressed has been an absolute joy.

Huge thanks to every player and coach. Also a mention to the media team including Phil Catchpole.

Finally thanks to Rob, Pete and rest of the management team for just getting what it means to be Wycombe Wanderers