Skip to content

Comments

• Don't say , GA , RC , PC , AH - you've haven't been warned. Sign him up NOW !!

• edited May 2021

Going after the players of better clubs is not a bad policy, to be fair (I mean us, not Leicester).

• And I guess he will go there. Good luck to him. An excellent player who clearly has a great deal of potential. I’m sure there are other Josh’s out there for us and I would be more than happy with Stewart and Tafazoli week in week out at the centre of our defence.

• Chances are that if released by Leicester, he is likely to want to stay in the Championship. But wouldn’t it be great if he signed for us as opposed to Peterborough. That would piss them off.

• I'd be absolutely gutted if he joined them, but I wouldn't be at all surprised

• I would love Adeniran to sign. He (like Muskwe) looks like the kind of player we can develop and improve and seems to have that rare box to box midfield ability.

• I would love us to sign Muskwe again, either permanently or season long loan. Him and Uche together upfront in L1 would be absolutely stunning.

• @lordmelchester said:
    Don't say , GA , RC , PC , AH - you've haven't been warned. Sign him up NOW !!

I'm sure they'll offer him something now you've mentioned it and shown them the article. Can't imagine it would have crossed their minds before.

• Good luck to Josh wherever he ends up. Hopefully it’s at Wycombe but he has every right to play in the Championship again after his performances this season.

• Chris Forino-Joseph was no doubt signed (following a successful trial period) as potential cover in central defence. He is 6’3” and, although right footed, plays on the left of centre. Says he’s comfortable playing in either a back three or a back four. He describes himself as pacey and sharp on the turn and says he loves attacking the ball in the air (just as well as a central defender -!- but also another candidate for scoring at set-pieces.

Chris has just turned 21 and it will be interesting to follow his development. He was a member of the Brentford Academy until it shut down and apparently stopped his “pursuit of the game” and “focused academically”. It seems that he resumed playing last year and had been playing semi-pro non-League football. A defensive parallel with Anis Mehmeti perhaps.

• Wish him and the others mentioned above all the best wether with us or not. Will be interesting to see where he goes and what we offer him. You can easily see a scenario where he signs for us now on a big wage with the nod, or a clause that we let him go later for big money if we don't go straight up, but he may have better offers already.

• @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    I would love us to sign Muskwe again, either permanently or season long loan. Him and Uche together upfront in L1 would be absolutely stunning.

Muskwe and Adeniran are out of contract next month and neither have been offered new deals. I fully expect Gareth has already worked his magic and they are looking forward to the autumnal delights of the Chilterns next season

• I believe they’ll be more interest from bigger clubs than Peterborough now that Josh has got his championship sea legs so I wouldn’t be surprised if he leaves and goes somewhere a little more high profile.
    If he stays I’ll be overjoyed but wherever he goes I’ll wish him well and hope to see him playing at the highest level

• @micra said:
    Chris Forino-Joseph was no doubt signed (following a successful trial period) as potential cover in central defence. He is 6’3” and, although right footed, plays on the left of centre. Says he’s comfortable playing in either a back three or a back four. He describes himself as pacey and sharp on the turn and says he loves attacking the ball in the air (just as well as a central defender -!- but also another candidate for scoring at set-pieces.

Chris has just turned 21 and it will be interesting to follow his development. He was a member of the Brentford Academy until it shut down and apparently stopped his “pursuit of the game” and “focused academically”. It seems that he resumed playing last year and had been playing semi-pro non-League football. A defensive parallel with Anis Mehmeti perhaps.

Sounds exactly like the type of signings we are after but let's not expect too much yet, maybe one for the B team for a bit.

• Bit early to be that far in isn’t it?

• Sorry am I being a bit stupid .... I don't get it ?

• Technically, he’s left. Realistically, he’ll be playing elsewhere next season but you never know.

• Confusing few posts above.

• @HolmerBlue said:
    Sorry am I being a bit stupid .... I don't get it ?

I must be stupid as well?

• @EwanHoosaami said:

@HolmerBlue said:

That’s three of us I don’t have a Scooby

• @MorrisItal_ said:

@EwanHoosaami said:

@HolmerBlue said:

That’s three of us I don’t have a Scooby

Make that four.

• Five

• Pete Couhig says it was a pocket tweet later on in the same thread.

• @StrongestTeam said:
    This seems to clear it up nicely

@railwaysteve said:
    Pete Couhig says it was a pocket tweet later on in the same thread.