Skip to content

Ringing The Blues

Comments

• @drcongo said:
    Superb. I'm rather warming to Rob C's overhyping of everything. If it's not overhyping then I'm really looking forward to visiting the new "one of the best stadiums in the country" Adams Park.

If I’m not wrong it’s New seats, quality food, refurbished loos, giant marquee with rebellion on tap, new giant screen, new TVs and WiFi

• Can't wait to listen to this.

• I'm spending this sunny day erecting a marquee in the garden and installing loudspeakers so the whole neighbourhood can enjoy

• Thanks Phil, it'll be superb as always but somehow even better this time!

• Blimey, listening to rampant MK Dons apologist Michael Calvin harp on about real football and how it belongs to communities had me choking on my Horlicks

Shameless stuff

• ps still love the podcast x

• @bluntphil

Do you have any idea how many listeners you get for each podcast?

It would be fascinating to track the rise of the WWW Phenomenon (TM) compared with last season and also to see how many listeners we get in other countries.

• So much to love about this episode. The Bayo and Gaz interviews from Wednesday night are both wonderful, and this is easily the best Chairboys Spanish ever.

• Great listen again ...interviews deserve the widest audience! As well as the great focus on the last 7 days (I was waiting with relish for the City ones...more polite than Rovers would have been!) and Calvin's interview also fascinating...are MK Dons now rooted in their community Eric?...does MK have a community even without franchise turning up?? = made for each other!...and doesn't that shameful episode show true lower league grit with rise of Wimbledon again and their new stadium...

• Who's looking forward to a visit to the new Plough Lane?...and a chance to actually see the pitch...I am still holding out for a 3rd round FA Cup tie, for next week at least :)

• ‘Imagine if we had players who cared as much as the Wycombe players do.’

Beautiful.

• @bluntphil another great episode - we are so lucky to have you

• Great episode, not many people are writing about football like Michael Calvin is at the moment. Great stuff.

• I;ve not had a chance to listen yet...no spoilers! :smile:

• Very good

• Excellent stuff @bluntphil

• Thanks to everyone for tuning in this season!

• As ever, thanks for all the superb coverage this season @bluntphil. Always a pleasure, win, lose or draw.

• Interesting comments about the training ground and it’s future

• @bluntphil said:
    Thanks to everyone for tuning in this season!

Surely a bonus ep when we stay up?

• @MorrisItal_ said:
    Interesting comments about the training ground and it’s future

The New future training facility to be in Little Marlow, I wonder how close it will be to the WDC athletics track down there ?

• I always felt the deal surrounding the current training ground stank. But I probably should not pull that thread

• @TheAndyGrahamFanClub said:
    I always felt the deal surrounding the current training ground stank. But I probably should not pull that thread

Oh no. That's torn It.

• @TheAndyGrahamFanClub said:
    I always felt the deal surrounding the current training ground stank. But I probably should not pull that thread

Details were always quite woolly..

• @ChasHarps said:

@MorrisItal_ said:
    Interesting comments about the training ground and it’s future

The New future training facility to be in Little Marlow, I wonder how close it will be to the WDC athletics track down there ?

Do you remember the fuss about the training ground from Nicecarrots and more interestingly Marlowchair who seemed to have some inside information?

• Pretty sure he dismissed them both as conspiracy theorists.

• Even the information that was in the public domain seemed to undervalue the cost of it but it was in the era of selling spoons to survive. Matt Philips anyone ?

• I’ll be interested to hear this later. A few people on here were quite annoyed at the suggestion that St Ivor & friends’ support of the club wasn’t entirely altruistic.