Skip to content

STILL no Christmas lights

What are we saying here?
We can get man on da moon but lights on Gasroom too complicated - I mean really.....

Comments

• Not shouting down the moaners on this thread I see

• I don't think they did put a man on the moon

• It's not complicated. I just fucking hate them.

• The spirit of Christmas is about giving, so come on Mr Congo put aside your irrational hatred, and whack on the crimbo lights. By killing off this Gasroom tradition, it will be up there with Alan Smiths horror kit, and Adams Park being renamed The Causeway in the Wanderers hall of shame. So come on Congi, repent and give the Gasroom some Christmas cheer.

• To the tune of the Conga: 'Congo switch the lights on, Congo switch the lights on... Someone call the doctor, someone call the doctor... Come on you know you want to, come on you know you want to'

• Damned right Mr Harps - this is a Gasroom cull some may go as far to say that killing off this Christmas tradition is a form of underhand ethnic cleansing - sickening scenes

• Don't listen to them drcongo. We need to move forward. We can always go back to v1.0 for our nostalgia

• Anyone know Dr congo's all time Wanderers hero ? Maybe we can contact them to try and entice 'Congi' out of his humbuggery. Desperate times, call for desperate measures !!

• Surely we need some multi faith lights?

• @LX1; Why ? I thought only Christians celebrated Xmas and non Christians in a cultural way.

As agnostic, I would love Dr Congo to switch them on.

• If they're not switched on I'm not renewing my season ticket.

• I want compensation.

• Do you think if we start a petition we can get enough signatures for it to be discussed in parliament, this is after all in the national interest.

• Yes, I want compensation (I accept cash only - used notes please) due to the mental trauma this is causing me. I am also writing to the FA to say this has affected my promotion hopes

• First they make me move from the forum I had for years and then they tell me no Christmas Lights....

• A 'first world problem' but a problem never the less