Skip to content

Comments

• Thanks as ever for the report. Don't keep us waiting too long for The Opposition View. Should make for good comedy reading.

• Great report. The only worry for me was our lack of creativity from midfield. I know it's hard financial times, but Bloomfield lacks end-quality, and O'Nien wasn't strong enough for the most parts.

• Thanks. Love the comments about Diving Danny "Apart from the goals, there were many incidents of note, the first arriving after only five minutes when Danny Hylton executed his opening dive of the afternoon, a fine swallow-like effort that scored high for artistic impression, but low on fooling top-flight referee Neil Swarbrick. It was embarrassing."

• In a galaxy far far away........

There is a little yellow planet which has a city filled with dreaming spires and learned people who spend their days remembering past glories of when the Great Robert of the house Maxwell led them to the holy grail of a golden cup........

Now the empire has faded and the once great people find themselves in the outer reaches of the League galaxy, away from the center to which they believe they have a divine right to be.........

Today they trade with windblown outposts such as the friendly Chairboy tribe led by the great Jedi Gara 'th who welcome them with open arms and then proceed to show them just why they are on the outer reaches of the galaxy......

• I see the Oxford report managed barely 100 words.

• @Ed_ the article was penned by professor emeritus for Creative Writing at Maxwell College Oxford.