Skip to content

Comments

• Was it the drummer !?

• Nope, some idiot boasting about it and trying to condone it on the fb group, seemingly on the basis that he "didn't try and get on the pitch", so it was alright.

• I be got totally fed up with his idiot postings have emailed the club and reported him to the Facebook admin. A disgrace to the club

• If he's boasting about it at least it should be fairly easy for the club to censure him.

Having seen the picture i can't believe he wore a wycombe shirt! At least try and look like an official!

• edited April 2021

I think he's not without his "issues", which probably complicates things a little, like our drummer friend.
    It's always a little uncomfortable watching the raging adult mob getting after him, when he's essentially a young bloke with personal issues.

I should probably have said "idiotic behaviour" instead of brandishing this latest guy an idiot a few posts up :)

• I left the Facebook asylum to the lunatics a few weeks ago. Sounds like I’m missing out!

• Without knowing the person or his motives I do not feel I can censure someone just because it appears they are a complete twat.

• I know who this lad is and while it was a stupid thing to do, he does have a few issues and he is otherwise a very harmless individual. Hopefully he doesn't think he can do it again.

• He was being abusive on Facebook.

• edited April 2021

Wonder how he wangled his way in. Not the best security!

Not the cleverest that once in, he didn't just quietly revel in the fact he could watch the game, but instead ruined it by outing himself.

• Hard to produce social media content just sitting quietly tho.

• Could this be defined as ‘limbs’? Asking for a friend.

• To be fair he has now apologised via the Facebook page.