Skip to content

Match day thread: Luton

Comments

• Yeah agree @floyd but I suspect more chance of seeing Muskwe again but you never know!

• Going to be a nailbiting second half. Adeniran, Grimmer and McCarthy playing well.

• No complaints there for me. Massive shame.

• That's fucked it

• Mehmeti, the Leicester loanee!!

• Oh what a fucking disaster

• Stupid challenge.

• Calamitous phase of play there. Very harsh but those are easy for the ref these days.

• Oh dear. It was studs up but not intended. Ref had no choice I think. Interesting to see what GA will do now.

• 3 game ban for Knight with Taff, JJ and Obita injured. Does that spell the end of the 3 at the back system which has looked so effective?

• That’s a yellow and a stern word tops.

• That could be the season. And he got the ball from my vantage point. Frustrating, but all of our own doing.

• @Brownie said:
    3 game ban for Knight with Taff, JJ and Obita injured. Does that spell the end of the 3 at the back system which has looked so effective?

Well - what if Ofoborh comes back into the fold who we have often been told can play CB ?!

• If that foul had been against one of our lads we'd be screaming for a red

• @username123 said:

@Brownie said:
    3 game ban for Knight with Taff, JJ and Obita injured. Does that spell the end of the 3 at the back system which has looked so effective?

Well - what if Ofoborh comes back into the fold who we have often been told can play CB ?!

He does like to save his best performances for the very end of a season.

• Seems to be studs on then over the ball rather than at the player with any intent. Possible it's correct these days but still harsh.

• Seeing the replay it looks like Josh gets a lot more of the ball than the Luton player, but you just can’t lunge in like that anymore.

• Very similar to the red Barnsley got against us. Though that one got rescinded on appeal, so maybe there's hope he'll avoid a ban.

• Replays suggest he got ball first so do we appeal the red?

• He's jumped in over the ball, definite red.

• The Luton commentator sounds particularly happy and excited.

• Let's have Kashket for Uche - keep them honest.

• Kicked out of ifollow and can't get back in...missing all the action doh!!

• What a horrible 25 minutes + this is going to be...

• @Malone said:
    Kicked out of ifollow and can't get back in...missing all the action doh!!

I was at the start of 2nd half, had to turn ipad off and on again to get it going !

• @Malone said:
    Kicked out of ifollow and can't get back in...missing all the action doh!!

Better for your heart rate.

• Thank god we have Phill commentating. As I type the other takes over, can we mute his mike on ifollow

• Cooking L!

• Fookin