Skip to content

Teams supported in other sports

13»

Comments

• I think @TheChair, another terrace dweller, is approaching your age @mwite. He is a chant leader.

• Terrace for me again, @micra. I'm only a spritely (sprightly?) 61.

My son posts regularly too, also a terrace dweller, he's only 32!

• @MorrisItal_ said:
    That’s a relief but I wonder if we have significant numbers of posters below 40 or are we a bunch of escapees from a Saga holiday tour myself very much included.

I'm 36.

• @MorrisItal_ not saga'd as yet...but let's just say I'm in the catchment area. Born in the 60s.

• @floyd said:

@MorrisItal_ said:
    That’s a relief but I wonder if we have significant numbers of posters below 40 or are we a bunch of escapees from a Saga holiday tour myself very much included.

I'm 36.

You must have been posting since you were about 10

• @Wendoverman said:
    @MorrisItal_ not saga'd as yet...but let's just say I'm in the catchment area. Born in the 60s.

50+ apparently

• Frank Adams - Block Q - early 40s.

Terrace dweller for many years until the children arrived.

Really hoping we might get into last couple of home games this season and am surprised this isn't being Championed more by Chairmen/women up and down the land, unless of course I've missed something?

• I try and stay in the Vere as long as I can.

Recently turned 40. GSOH.

• @micra said:
    Are you guys planning to stick with the same seats next season? Hope you’re all ok.

That’s the plan! All well here I’m glad to report.

• @Commoner said:
    Frank Adams - Block Q - early 40s.

Terrace dweller for many years until the children arrived.

Really hoping we might get into last couple of home games this season and am surprised this isn't being Championed more by Chairmen/women up and down the land, unless of course I've missed something?

For a long while I shared that same hope.
    But they've long since decided it's not happening and you can't see them accelerating things now.
    Best we can hope for is that nothing delays the phases and that next season is as per a normal season.

• @LX1 said:
    I try and stay in the Vere as long as I can.

Ditto, that or the Chairboys Village.
    That’s the best thing about us always kicking off 3 minutes late, gives a chance to finish the hastily bought last orders beer off!

Then a quick dash to Block Q

• Didn’t realise you were in cell block Q as well @LX1. @Malone “threatened” to come and tap me on the shoulder a year or two back. Like Diana Ross, I’m still waiting.. I’m in the middle of Row A.

• @micra said:
    Didn’t realise you were in cell block Q as well @LX1. @Malone “threatened” to come and tap me on the shoulder a year or two back. Like Diana Ross, I’m still waiting.. I’m in the middle of Row A.

you don’t look a bit like Diana Ross

• @MorrisItal_ said:

You haven't seen him in his dressing gown, might surprise you!

• @EwanHoosaami said:

@MorrisItal_ said:

You haven't seen him in his dressing gown, might surprise you!

I don’t think there’s any might about it

• @eric_plant said:

@floyd said:

@MorrisItal_ said:

I'm 36.

You must have been posting since you were about 10

I think I discovered the Gasroom sometime during 98/99. Quite a long time.

• @micra said:
    Didn’t realise you were in cell block Q as well @LX1. @Malone “threatened” to come and tap me on the shoulder a year or two back. Like Diana Ross, I’m still waiting.. I’m in the middle of Row A.

From his posting id imagine some wild abusive outpourings of abuse and swears.
    But maybe in the flesh he's totally the opposite.

• Know what you mean @Malone. I shall be on permanent tenterhooks!

• I’m definitely going! It was @Commoner, not @LX1, who dashes to Block Q at 3pm.
    I suddenly feel let off the tenterhooks.

• Bit harsh lads, but probably deserved :-).

Don't worry, I'm still a terrace boy. Not made of money like you lot!

• That last thumb from me @LX1. Love your whimsy; fear your fury.