Skip to content

Match day thread: Norwich

12345679»

Comments

• @Wendoverman said:
    Of course they will power up the table to safety @Forest_Blue :smile: but I'm surprised so many big teams with good resources seem to be struggling. The fact we are still in it (mathematically and I know albeit needing a fantastic run and the luck of the Devil) is a source of some pleasure and hope.

There's 24 teams in the league with arguably about 20 of them having good resources!
    There's no way some of the teams couldn't struggle!

• Okay I'm slinking back into my box @Malone :smile:

• @Malone said:

@Wendoverman said:
    Of course they will power up the table to safety @Forest_Blue :smile: but I'm surprised so many big teams with good resources seem to be struggling. The fact we are still in it (mathematically and I know albeit needing a fantastic run and the luck of the Devil) is a source of some pleasure and hope.

There's 24 teams in the league with arguably about 20 of them having good resources!
    There's no way some of the teams couldn't struggle!

Deep pockets don't always lead to good output. It's good to see that money isn't the only factor in wins and losses. Sport remains for a bit longer.

• If we spent even half of the division average, we would be threatening the playoff spots.

• @Shev said:
    If we spent even half of the division average, we would be threatening the playoff spots.

I think that is probably true...we punch above our weight in many games...rarely outclasse this season