Skip to content

Match day thread: Norwich

Comments

• Brilliant save

• Stockdale QUALITY

• What a save!

• Excellent work from Stockdale

• Stocko’s stock rising again.

• Had de ja vu feeling from the last min of the first game for an ugly moment there.

Quality save.

• Solid start, look well up for it

• Of course

• This keeper is mocking us with how high he is playing - someone please stick it in over his head!

• Comms quality isn't great, behind the video by enough to be really distracting and the women just shooting her update that was louder than Phil!
    The ref seems to be giving everything Norwich way too ,

• This ref is a joke... that is all!

• Very frustrating referee, constantly blowing for the slightest touch.

• 20 minutes in and they are already complaining and getting wound up by our shithousery

• Ifollow commentary must be about 5 seconds adrift today

• @Twizz said:
    Comms quality isn't great, behind the video by enough to be really distracting and the women just shooting her update that was louder than Phil!
    The ref seems to be giving everything Norwich way too ,

Ifollow is gratefully received normally, but when there's a sky option too, there's seriously no comparison in quality.

It's great just knowing it won't randomly buffer, or the picture blur out.

• Crap corner from GMac there

• I can’t listen to Hendrie for 90 mins. Never had buffering on ifollow and have now synced the commentary, so I’ll stick with that.

• Hendrie has been nothing but very complimentary towards us so far, I'm happy with him

• Should’ve done better there Mehmeti, even on his “weaker” foot.

• Good to see Norwich players and management frustrated. If we can hold out till half time...

• Such a good chance for Mehmeti doh.

• Great chance, Anis really did need to do better there

Great team performance so far, good to see Fred & GMac supporting Obita & Grimmer - the latter is having a stormer so far

• What on earth. Ref is giving us nothing. 2 chances for a decision our way on Mehmeti, nothing. Their man goes down getting brushed and it’s their FK.

• edited February 2021

@HolmerBlue said:
    Hendrie has been nothing but very complimentary towards us so far, I'm happy with him

Yep, like him as a co-commentator. Actually seems to genuinely enjoy games which doesn't always seem the case with some.

On a personal note, superb to see him coming back from a very dark period in his life to get back to being happy and working too.

• Bloody ref is giving us nothing and giving them everything at the moment - understand why Ainsworth has the arse with the ref

• Certainly seems unfair. He gives the decision there way under light contact but doesn't reciprocate for us. Both teams looking for the decisions but only one team getting them

• Fred defending against Max Aarons terrifies me.

• Think Mehmeti went down a bit easily but doesn't look like this ref will be giving us much

• Ref is giving a lot of soft fouls...to Norwich