Skip to content

Norwich match shown on iFollow?

As the match is shown on SKY, does anyone if the match will be shown on iFollow?

Comments

• I THINK it is on iFollow for season ticket holders but non sth cannot purchase a match video pass.

From EFL.com

Whilst the doors remain shut to fans, or with limited spectators allowed through the turnstiles, an arrangement exists whereby all matches that are NOT LIVE on Sky Sports will be available to stream by Clubs on iFollow (or Club equivalent service), for a match pass price of £10.

In addition, Season Ticket holders will, under the newly agreed framework, be provided access to all HOME GAMES, subject to the agreement of the Club where the supporter holds a season ticket. In the Championship access to AWAY MIDWEEK matches will also be available as part of the season ticket package if Clubs choose to offer it.

• edited February 2021

@carrickblue said:
    I THINK it is on iFollow for season ticket holders but non sth cannot purchase a match video pass.

From EFL.com

Whilst the doors remain shut to fans, or with limited spectators allowed through the turnstiles, an arrangement exists whereby all matches that are NOT LIVE on Sky Sports will be available to stream by Clubs on iFollow (or Club equivalent service), for a match pass price of £10.

In addition, Season Ticket holders will, under the newly agreed framework, be provided access to all HOME GAMES, subject to the agreement of the Club where the supporter holds a season ticket. In the Championship access to AWAY MIDWEEK matches will also be available as part of the season ticket package if Clubs choose to offer it.

Thanks for that but I read the extract you shared as saying that matches NOT live on Sky will have iFollow available to non-sth. Thus, tomorrow's game, being live on Sky, would seem not to be available to that category of person. The club website, though equally non-explicit, seems to suggest likewise: https://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/2021/february/where-to-watch-wycombe-vs-norwich/

• That’s what I said.

STH can watch on iFollow

Non STH must use sky/NowTV for which a 24 hour pass is £9.99.

• Sorry. For some odd reason, I read "cannot" as "can". Easily done, eh!

• @HCblue you must getting as old and senile as I am ?