Skip to content

Charity Predictions -Brentford and Birmingham

2»

Comments

• Wycombe 1 (Ikpeazu) Birmingham 3

• I'm predicting a big bounce back

Wycombe 3 Birmingham 1 Uche 2, Admiral 1

• Wycombe 2 -Birmingham 0 (Ikpeazu, Wheeler)
    I'd like to change my scorers (in case JJ is still injured tomorrow)

• Please can I change my scorers too
    Wycombe 2-1 Birmingham (Ikpeazu, admiral)

• Wycombe 2-1 Birmingham (Ikpeazu, Kashket)

• Wycombe 2 Birmingham 0 (Ikpeazu & Fred)

• First double of the season: Wycombe Wanderers 2 (Ikpeazu, Obita) Birmingham City 1 (de Souza)

• Wycombe 0-1 Birmingham CIty

• First an apology for it taking so long.

Secondly the Goalscorers Competition Table after the Brentford game. The game itself was almost certainly a disappointment to almost everyone on here, however it was a shot in the arm to the Goalscorers competition.
    Fourteen whole predictions scored points, with 5 points to those who predicted Uche Ikpeazu to score and 8 points to those who had Admiral Muskwe down to get his first of the league season. Those who had both, and great credit to @Erroll_Sims and @carrickblue, receive 23 points which includes the 10 points for correctly predicting all the Wycombe goalscorers. I added Scott Kashket to Uche and Admiral and so received 13.

@Erroll_Sims joins @StrongestTeam at the top of the table on a total of 41 points. @carrickblue leaps up half the table, incidentally proving that with just under half the season to go anyone can win this competition.

Good luck to all with predictions for tonight's game.

Current Position Forecaster Total Points Points this change Change in Position
    1 @Errol_Sims 41 23 8
    2 @StrongestTeam 41 5 -1
    3 @MindlessDrugsHoover 35 5 -1
    4 @A40 34 8 -1
    5 @railwaysteve 34 13 3
    6 @mooneyman 30 5 -2
    7 @SmiroludyBlue 30 8 0
    8 @ForeverBlue 28 5 -3
    9 @micra 28 5 -3
    10 @carrickblue 25 23 12
    11 @ForestBlue 22 5 0
    12 @DevC 17 -2
    13 @our_frank 17 -1
    14 @bookertease 16 -1
    15 @bigred87 14 -1
    16 @Chris 13 -1
    17 @Commoner 13 5 0
    18 @HolmerBlue 13 5 0
    19 @Alexo 12 -3
    20 @LX1 7 -1
    21 @drcongo 5 5 3
    22 @Manboobs 5 -2
    23 @twizz 5 -2
    24 @wwfcblue 2 -1
    25 @OnOurWay 0 0
  • Those bonus points are sizable, if you can get 23 points or more from one game and the leaders are only on 41 for the season this is really open.

• I thought I was on a 23 pointer this week, but just checked back and that's the scoring pair I have for tonight's game not Saturday's.

• edited February 2021

@StrongestTeam said:
    Those bonus points are sizable, if you can get 23 points or more from one game and the leaders are only on 41 for the season this is really open.

'Tis true. The big bonuses are 10 points for getting all Wycombe goalscorers correct, and for correctly predicting the same player to score two or three goals which would give double or triple points for the game respectively.

Tonight @HolmerBlue has the prediction of Uche to get two and Admiral one, which is worth 40 points if it all comes off.

• Wycombe 2 - Birmingham 1 (Uche, Bayo)

• Wycombe 4 Birmingham 2 (Ikpeazu, Knight, Kashket x2)

• Apologies if I’m too late

Wycombe 1 Birmingham 2 (late winner)

• Wycombe 3-1 Birmingham sorry Its late. No worries if it doesn't count.