Skip to content

RIP Sandie

Very saddened to see on the clubs twitter that Sandie Derben has passed away, I always got my matchday programme from her as im sure many of you did. She was a very lovely lady & will be missed.

https://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/news/2021/january/rest-in-peace-sandie/

Comments

• That’s really sad and best wishes to all her family. She was part of our club for sure. When football finally returns there will be so many missing faces and empty seats.

• Such sad news - didn't know her but recognise her as a regular presence on matchdays -
    part of the Wycombe family. RIP Sandie and love to her family and friends.

• Very sad indeed.

• Desperately sad news. Sandi and her husband John have just done so much for the club. And personally I will always remember their kindness to me when my brother passed away.

• That’s very sad news indeed. We always had a good chat with Sandie when buying our programmes. Always cheerful and up for a laugh despite not having been in the best of health for some time. The photograph above is how we will always remember her. Our love and best wishes to John and the family. RIP Sandie.

• Very sad news, Sandie was kind enough to give me an interview for a piece I was working on a few years ago. I believed she'd just had the vaccine too. A terrible day.

• That is very sad. Always such a lovely welcome to Adams Park to go and get the programme from Sandie.

• My wife and I have had the pleasure of sitting near to Sandie in the Frank Adams Stand for the past three years. Her friendliness, passion and enthusiasm rubbed off on all those sat near her. She was never short of opinions on what was happening on the pitch and would let us all know what she thought. Rest in peace Sandie.

• Very sad news. They always seemed to be having a right old laugh in that programne kiosk!

• Rest in peace

• Very sad news. Condolences to John and family. RIP and Quartered Blue Skies Sandie.

• An absolutely lovely lady. We always had a chat when I bought my programme. Always upbeat. Also I’m well aware of a tremendous amount of work that she and her husband have done for the club behind the scenes. Rest in peace

• Very sad news, RIP

• @AlanCecil said:
    Buy one last programme from Sandie

Thank you Alan, I've done just that.