Skip to content

Match day thread: Brentford

Comments

• Overall a solid badge but the ‘bee’ could be improved I think. COYB.

• Yep, decent badge. The bee looks a little more wasp or hornet than bee, but otherwise all good. 8/10

• Is the match on three counties today? Unable to use iFollow so looking to use the good old radio.
    If it is on Three Counties, does anyone know the frequency for our game?

• Weird. On iFollow, looks like the stand roof is doubling up as the M4 carriageway.

• We are on 98FM this season. I miss us being on DAB / Freeview.

I’ve finally worked out how to use ifollow on the Xbox (doesn’t work well on Edge browser) so can watch big screen today. Looking forward to this one.

• worry for us after seeing the line up

• Shame Obita can't play.

• Darius showed v Spurs he’s still a capable deputy but Tafazoli is still a loss. Frustrating time to have key injuries

• Odd one to see Pattison picked ahead of Adeniran, unless Adeniran isn't fully match fit?

• That back four did fine against Spurs, good opportunity for Pattison too.

• Adeniran seems to have been available, yet deemed not up to playing for months now.

In a season of frustrations that has to be quite high up, as he was a game changing signing.

Hoping it all gels today, as it doesn't look overly promising from the lineup.

• Strange Stewart doesn't start.

• How on earth has Adeniran dropped below Pattison in the pecking order?!

• @mooneyman said:
    Strange Stewart doesn't start.

Plenty of games to go and he's not played competitively for ages. Shame he doesn't start but surely not strange

• Hope Pattison can show the same level of performance he showed at Bournemouth before the sending off.

He played better than Adeniran in the friendly the other day, so deserves his chance

• Hardly strange. He played a reserve game early last week. He may have had a reaction from playing in that game and needs a bit more time.

• @aloysius said:
    How on earth has Adeniran dropped below Pattison in the pecking order?!

Don't think he's started since being injured. Must be semi-fit still.

• @mooneyman said:
    Strange Stewart doesn't start.

After about 2months out injured? Probably not strange really.

• Pattison injured in warm-up - Adeniran starts

• Adeniran starts in place of Pattison. Alex injured in warmup.

• Some people seem to be seriously underestimating Alex Pattison.

• @micra said:
    Some people seem to be seriously underestimating Alex Pattison.

What are you basing this on?

• Would seem that Dennis is being nursed a bit given he seems to keep picking up niggling injuries.

I thought Pattison was excellent in the reserve match earlier in the week, so hopefully we’ll be fine in the middle of the park.

I think I’d have plumped for Kashket over the Admiral though.

• Don’t the last 15 minutes drag.

• I am just relieved we shipped out Freeman so that we don't have to worry about having too many creative options.

• Why can’t Obita play?

• Signed after 12:00 deadline yesterday.

• @micra said:
    Why can’t Obita play?

Signed after the 12 noon deadline

• @micra said:
    Why can’t Obita play?

Signed after midday deadline yesterday