Skip to content

How many of the £15 programme bundles have we sold?

Does anyone know the total?

Comments

• Can't answer your question I'm afraid but on the same topic - pretty sure I saw that an electronic version of the programme would be available before the match, presume this will be emailed out some point today? Would be good to have enough time to have a read through it before the build up start at 7

• "....every supporter who purchases either the programme or the bundle will receive via email a digital version of the programme to read on the day of the game.

The club are pleased to announce it will be posting one copy of the programme to every household registered on its season ticket database, as a goodwill gesture for the ongoing support and understanding of its season ticket holders throughout the campaign so far."

Posted programmes will be out later this week

• Thanks, I was hoping someone could narrow down my "some point today" though to know if I should be putting a half hour meeting in my diary this afternoon for some important reading!

• @FmG said:
    Thanks, I was hoping someone could narrow down my "some point today" though to know if I should be putting a half hour meeting in my diary this afternoon for some important reading!

Received my email from the club at 12.10 with digital programme link

• Got mine too, will block out the diary. Wonderful

• When was the draw planned for as can't see any further news on this .

• @Aylesburyblue said:
    When was the draw planned for as can't see any further news on this .

Last day for entry is today, so maybe they will draw it tomorrow

• When were the program bundles for Spurs due to be sent out? Still haven't received mine?

• @Commoner said:
    When were the program bundles for Spurs due to be sent out? Still haven't received mine?

Postman just delivered mine today.

• I received one program in the post today but don't know if that's for the £15 bundle or the ST copy (or one for both).

• I got the free programme today. Looks like the £15 deal will be later

• As I did not do the deal and also got my programme today, I assume it is the ST holder one.

• As the draw taken place yet?

• I have received my match day programme as a season ticket holder , but not my £15 bundle

• Has anymore £15 packs been received, still not received mine

• I have not received my package either. If over 3,000 packages were sold it would take some time to put the bits and pieces together then post them out. As the offer was offered just a couple of days before the game maybe some items had not been printed yet. I guess some patience is required.

• I like to order these things while three sheets to the wind so that when it does turn up it's like getting a surprise gift. It's how I do all my online shopping.

• I just got an email from the club shop to say my £15 bundle order had been dispatched by courier, so hopefully everyone’s will be on their way soon.

• Be great to know how many we sold if someone like @AlanCecil knows the answer?

• Also if the associated prize draw as taken place?

• One less WycPics tweet and just one update on this promotion would be much appreciated.

All seemed very low key from day one.

• @Blue_since_1990 said:
    Be great to know how many we sold if someone like @AlanCecil knows the answer?

I think it was in the region of 1000 programmes but dont know the split between the programme/ticket/draw package and the programme on its own.

• Thanks Alan. What a shame the club hasn't been able to properly monetise a play off win, a season in the Championship and a plumb home cup draw. £15k max for this idea is great but what if and all that.

Wonder when the draw will be and will it be shown on anything?

• I thought at the time that it was a horrendously fraught and expensive distribution programme (pun unintended).
    I’ve not received my programme yet. I’ve really come on here to say that my iPhone battery and/or USB cables are playing up and I may be absent from the Gasroom for a few days. [Kind people have expressed concern in the past when I’ve not posted for a while. Much appreciated.]

• @micra If you don't receive your free programme as a season ticket holder, I have a spare one and can pop it round to you when doing my essential food shopping. Just let me know.

• Thanks, Alan. That’s very kind.

• My programme, souvenir ticket and teamsheet arrived this morning

• I have received my today

• My bundle (programme, ticket and teamsheet) also arrived today.