Skip to content

Glasshalfull co commentators, have a read!

13»

Comments

• Effective two word comments made in a particular tone are probably relatively rare.
    My own favourite which conveys a wealth of meaning when uttered in the right tone is “Yeah, right”.

• I’ve never seen this before, very amusing. The ‘yes, yes, yes’ line is a parody (Parry-dy?) of one of my own commentaries from that World Cup!
    Don’t know if I should be pleased or embarrassed.

• @micra said:
    Effective two word comments made in a particular tone are probably relatively rare.
    My own favourite which conveys a wealth of meaning when uttered in the right tone is “Yeah, right”.

I'm not a fan of swears as a rule, as I'm not a cool cat like you and your crew.

However, I did launder my breeks when Steve Davis was on they think it's all over years ago and was interrupted as he started with "I was fortunate to win personality of the year..." by Nick Hancock storming in with "f'cking fortunate"

• “Cool cat” to describe me has to go down in the annals. I think I mean annals.

• My Fav is "must have a foot like a traction engine!" I want to hear that squeezed into the next Chairboys commentary please @glasshalffull

• @floyd said:
    'and another!' always makes me chuckle.

Same here!

• @Ozzie_the_Relaxed said:
    My Fav is "must have a foot like a traction engine!" I want to hear that squeezed into the next Chairboys commentary please @glasshalffull

I've used that traction engine one for years - absolutely superb. Always liked Partridge's show jumping commentary. 'Take that horse back to the stables and give it a kiss'.