Skip to content

Match day thread: QPR

Comments

• @Shev said:
    Oh Scottie. I know we are the Chairboys, but that is two sitters.

Nah, he was almost having to head that from behind him.

• We could be winning this 4-1 if things had fallen in our favour a little more. Kashket could have 2, Horgan 1 and a JJ pen.

• @micra said:
    Oh please @drcongo . I couldn’t bear it if you’ve sparked a discussion on the minutiae of latterday stats.

More commonly known as Jehovah’s Witnestats.

• Stop blindly defending them !! He shouldve scored !!

• Ahhhhh thought that ripple was the inside.

• Fair play to the drummer. No ones put in more effort to see less action this season.

• I know we've got to be careful with Uche, but Bayo really is a passenger here.

• He is a cymbal of our lonely uphill battle.

• @Shev said:
    He is a cymbal of our lonely uphill battle.

Wa-hay!

• @Shev said:
    He is a cymbal of our lonely uphill battle.

If only he was a cymbal in a functioning team orchestra.

• I like Fred, but he’s a downgrade on McCleary at the moment.

• Fred for McCleary was fair enough but a like-for-like swap - need to be more dynamic (i.e. Uche now!).

• @chairboyscentral said:
    I know we've got to be careful with Uche, but Bayo really is a passenger here.

Got to agree here. 20 to go bayo should be off.

• I can’t believe Bayo is still on the pitch. Not sure he’s won anything since about 15 minutes in.

• Personally I'd have taken Kashket off for Fred and left McCleary on... and swap Uche for Bayo

• I’ve seen this game about half a dozen times this season.

• Leaving Bayo on? What on earth is he doing? I'm sorry Gaz, but that is ridiculous.

• Taking Freeman off seems very strange.

• Bayo and little bayo both on? Hmmmm...

• I hate football

• I> @Doober48 said:

Two absolute sitters missed we can't keep blaming the ref we are shocking

I’d have more respect for that comment if you were someone whose judgement had been displayed at least a few times previously. 17 visits to the Gasroom in nearly 6 years doesn’t suggest a totally committed fan!

• @chairboyscentral said:
    Leaving Bayo on? What on earth is he doing? I'm sorry Gaz, but that is ridiculous.

I've heard a theory on this from a couple of people in recent weeks. If he gets a goal it will be interesting to see if it comes true

• Just clearly heard Bayo saying to the ref “when you see it back I want an apology”

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:

@chairboyscentral said:
    Leaving Bayo on? What on earth is he doing? I'm sorry Gaz, but that is ridiculous.

I've heard a theory on this from a couple of people in recent weeks. If he gets a goal it will be interesting to see if it comes true

I'm intrigued...

• We are going top of the upside down table!

• @floyd said:
    I’ve seen this game about half a dozen times this season.

Yep. It's fizzling out.

I have to admit I'm on my other screen reading the latest Boris madness.

• @micra said:
    I> @Doober48 said:

Two absolute sitters missed we can't keep blaming the ref we are shocking

I’d have more respect for that comment if you were someone whose judgement had been displayed at least a few times previously. 17 visits to the Gasroom in nearly 6 years doesn’t suggest a totally committed fan!

Too right. Only those who visit 17 times a day minimum should be allowed eh big son?

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:

@chairboyscentral said:

Retiring if he scores a goal?

Or leading a 20 man squad dancing choreography act to "I;m too sexy?"

• Baby! Come on.