Skip to content

Match day thread: QPR

Comments

• we simply do not look like scoring...absolutely toothless

• @chairboyscentral said:
    Good thing we'll get a lot of chances today - they are so easy to get in behind.

You're an optimist I'll give you that!!

This is panning out as another for the narrow defeat but we're competitive and |"still xx games" to go routine

• Sunday league defending are team are a bit of a embarrassment at the moment

• @Malone said:

@chairboyscentral said:
    Good thing we'll get a lot of chances today - they are so easy to get in behind.

This is panning out as another for the narrow defeat but we're competitive and |"still xx games" to go routine

We will score. Not saying we'll win...

• Freeman's passing is a cut above.

• Playing quite well tbh

• So is your spelling @Doober48 !

• Freeman's been excellent when we've actually got the ball to him, making all the right decisions so far.

• Some really lovely stuff being played with the ball on the ground here

• Hopefully Uche's able to do 30+ today

• @Malone said:

@chairboyscentral said:

The frustration is how average the bottom 8 of this division are. Huddersfield, Derby, Barnsley, PNE and now QPR. We’ve been architects of our own failure in all those games.

• @Wanderers82 said:
    we simply do not look like scoring...absolutely toothless

Dong!

• A couple might do. Oh sorry, you’re talking minutes.

Hopefully Uche's able to do 30+ today

@micra said:
    A couple might do. Oh sorry, you’re talking minutes.

• @floyd said:

@Malone said:

@chairboyscentral said:

The frustration is how average the bottom 8 of this division are. Huddersfield, Derby, Barnsley, PNE and now QPR. We’ve been architects of our own failure in all those games.

Certainly is old son.
    We just have to onion bag chances like that Kashket one. If you can't put those away you have no chance.

• @Wanderers82 said:

Cant agree. Scotty should have had one for sure and we are getting into the box. You might argue Bayo is not 100% but toothless?

Hopefully Uche's able to do 30+ today

I wonder what the truth is on Stewart.
    He's gone from having a chance about 3 games back to no word since.

• Well we've certainly been the better team. Score and I think we'll go on to win. JUST PUT THE BALL IN THE BLOODY NET.

• It feels like bad luck bingo currently. We look feisty and then "it" happens.

• Losing this game 1-0 wouldn’t surprise me from here, but we’ve looked the better side.

Well we've certainly been the better team. Score and I think we'll go on to win. JUST PUT THE BALL IN THE BLOODY NET.

Scoring goals and keeping them out really do help.

Well we've certainly been the better team. Score and I think we'll go on to win. JUST PUT THE BALL IN THE BLOODY NET.

One superb chance for Kashet.
    One very difficult one for Wheeler from a header.

Not looking good. Worst mix of not many chances and low uptake rate :(

Still - one goal does change everything.

• Very very unlucky and QPR know it. They did not even celebrate the goal. They are quite poor. We need to win this

• @Manboobs said:

@Wanderers82 said:

Cant agree. Scotty should have had one for sure and we are getting into the box. You might argue Bayo is not 100% but toothless?

Ignore him. I’m 90% sure @Wanderers82 is a Russian bot programmed to post that one sentence half an hour into every single match.

• What a waste of time watching the I follow screen round and round stop start.
    What I could see was that are playing OK.

• Overall the better team in the first half, sadly yet again we are losing due to a couple of silly individual errors in defence.

Going forward we look good especially when we keep the ball on the floor - mildly confident we will pull this back

• Fucking donkey, how's he put that in his own net!! Start Charles next time McCarthy is costing the team points with his stupidity!! Frustrating

• Can’t find my comment about agreeing with Beanie that we’ve been the better team. Must have put it on the wrong thread!

• Playing quite well towards the end of the half. Low on confidence though. We need a lucky break or two and we’ll be fine

• Sheffield v Coventry & Millwall v Forest are goalless so far which is probably the results we want at minimum at half time