Skip to content

Ticket Email Today

I tried to match my season ticket reference to my ticketing account this morning, as per the email that came out this morning.

It wasn’t matching - fed back to the club who’ve identified an issue with the reference code for people who bought 3 month plan tickets - they’re currently working on a fix.

Just thought I’d share.

Comments

• @PrinceOfCrowell said:
    I tried to match my season ticket reference to my ticketing account this morning, as per the email that came out this morning.

It wasn’t matching - fed back to the club who’ve identified an issue with the reference code for people who bought 3 month plan tickets - they’re currently working on a fix.

Just thought I’d share.

Thanks mate. I too was rather baked & had presumed that paying over 3 months could have been an issue. I had mailed the club & waiting for a response, however always nice to have it confirmed from another sufferer!

• I paid in full back in June. I received an A4 paper season ticket at the desk. Today my season ticket ref number wasn't recognised. I rang the club who looked into the matter and they couldnt match my reference number. They rang me back and gave me a new, season ticket reference number. I await email confirmation. The lady on duty was, most helpful.

• I.think its awful.the club reminding me officially that I am a sad case with no social bubble.

• Turns out that a new Ticket Provider gave me a different code on my phone so the original paper season ticket is now invalid. Well done to Nieve in the Wycombe Wanderers office.

• yes its the 5 digit code from the TicketCo email from this summer that is required.

This is different to the 5-digit code on your last (season 2019-20) physical season ticket card - so do NOT use that one. That physical card wont be needed again.

For the foreseeable future you will have an individual code for each game as you’ll need to keep selecting seats for each match until everyone can have their regular seats.

• A cunning way to make sure demand doesn’t outstrip supply. Confuse the hell out of us!

(Joking - everyone there is doing a fantastic job in difficult circumstances)

• We'll keep jumping through these hoops to see the matches but won't it be great when a season ticket is back to be just a single transaction. I bet the office staff can't wait.

• For those that purchased using the 3 month payment plan they need to email the club on [email protected]

• Just got an email titled "Quick! Set up your account to be eligible for tickets on Saturday"

In it, it says "Our records show that you're a season ticket holder who hasn't yet logged in to your account and linked your season ticket."

I've not been a STH in over 10 years!

• Apparently the ticket office will contact those who did a payment plan (or who had juniors tickets repriced) or will update the season ticket on their account automatically.

• @JohnBoy said:
    Just got an email titled "Quick! Set up your account to be eligible for tickets on Saturday"

In it, it says "Our records show that you're a season ticket holder who hasn't yet logged in to your account and linked your season ticket."

That is very odd.

Has their season ticket flag mixed up with a general contact list?
    Do you have a similar name/email to someone who is a STH? (think they said something about manually matching some names/accounts up?)
    Or are they just bulk mailing anyone on their contact email list - who hasn't yet done the latest tweak on their site as a fail safe? With the logic being that most on their database who have approved them emailing are STH?

• @Malone said:

@JohnBoy said:
    Just got an email titled "Quick! Set up your account to be eligible for tickets on Saturday"

That is very odd.

Has their season ticket flag mixed up with a general contact list?
    Do you have a similar name/email to someone who is a STH? (think they said something about manually matching some names/accounts up?)
    Or are they just bulk mailing anyone on their contact email list - who hasn't yet done the latest tweak on their site as a fail safe? With the logic being that most on their database who have approved them emailing are STH?

They told me "We're aware a small number of non-STHs were on the mailing list."

• My account has been updated with my season ticket by the club.

If you’re still struggling to add yours and it hasn’t been done for you by the club, give them a call - they were super helpful.

• My account I assume hasn't been updated yet. Still not had an email from the club giving me my season ticket codes & yes I was one who purchased 3 tickets on the 3 monthly plan. Went down to the club today & looks like I will have to go back tomorrow!!!

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    My account I assume hasn't been updated yet. Still not had an email from the club giving me my season ticket codes & yes I was one who purchased 3 tickets on the 3 monthly plan. Went down to the club today & looks like I will have to go back tomorrow!!!

Why couldn't they get it resolved for you today out of interest?

• @Malone said:
    Why couldn't they get it resolved for you today out of interest?

Said I would get an email by the close of business today with the codes?