Skip to content

Missing bag at Stoke game

I don’t know if anybody came across it but my friend lost a bag after the game last night. She put the bag down and drove off without picking it up.

It’s a black Tesco freezer bag containing a pink rug, a flask & 2 mugs & some white gloves. If anyone has found it would you please post on here & I will collect for her. Many thanks.

Comments

• Very sorry to hear that. Pardon the obvious question but has she contacted the club to ask if they gathered it in?

• WW have said they’ve not had anything handed in. If you know of someone who picked it up to bring to the Coventry game please leave a message here or contact WW to let them know you’ve got it in safe keeping.

• Just to clarify, by the way you worded that, did she leave it in the carpark then?

Maybe it's still up there as it'd be impossible to see in the dark?

• I left my bag on my seat one saturday and as luck would have it we had a home game midweek and it was still there!

• @Wendoverman said:
    I left my bag on my seat one saturday and as luck would have it we had a home game midweek and it was still there!

Any crisps left?

• @Manboobs said:

@Wendoverman said:
    I left my bag on my seat one saturday and as luck would have it we had a home game midweek and it was still there!

Any crisps left?

I can't imagine @Wendoverman leaving a game without scoffing all his crisps!

• @Wendoverman said:

Any Partridges in residence?

• @mooneyman said:

@Manboobs said:

@Wendoverman said:

Any crisps left?

I can't imagine @Wendoverman leaving a game without scoffing all his crisps!

Of that you can be sure...

• @arnos_grove said:

@Wendoverman said:

Any Partridges in residence?

Not in my bag.

• Left by the disabled car park spaces so it should be fairly easily seen.

• Thankfully found by WWFC & will shortly be reunited with its owner. Thanks to whoever found it & handed it in!

• That's jolly good news.

• White gloves......? Was she throwing some shapes at an illegal AP rave?

• Female masonic or a Len Ganley tribute act ?

• Her Majesty?