Skip to content

Fans in attendance

Comments

• Got my ticket - very happy :-)

• Has anyone received a ticket after purchasing a season ticket after 11.38am on Monday 22 June please?

• Well done to all those who get tickets. Enjoy.

It seems the system error on my season ticket renewal is costing me despite the club having my money on day one. Back of the queue for me apparently.

• Ive heard nowt. Perhaps I wasn't as early a bird as I thought.

• Bought ours on 26th June, thought it would be a bit squeaky bum time and no email here! Anyone who bought on or after the 26th received an email by chance or is it time to stand down till 12th December?

• Just got mine and my dad’s tickets

Genuinely feel really excited as never thought I’d see them play in the Championship in person.

• Really hope everyone who wants/is able to go gets in for the Coventry game

• @Brownie said:
    Bought ours on 26th June, thought it would be a bit squeaky bum time and no email here! Anyone who bought on or after the 26th received an email by chance or is it time to stand down till 12th December?

In fact I stand corrected, ours were bought on 20th June and no email to be found!

• Tell a lie just got a message. Much as I was tempted not feasible for me so I have passed. Will be intrigued to hear everyone's experience. No doubt @trevor is next on the early bird list. Have fun everyone even if you have to take your own crisps.

• edited November 2020

• 19th and nothing. Very frustrating.

• They hit 650 STs sold in the first 24 hours, 750 on the 21st, and passed 1,000 on the 23rd.

• It’s asking for an access code in addition to the promo code. Can’t see anything on the original season-ticket email that says access code but there are a couple of codes there one seems to be all letters one seems to be all numbers are they the ones any help gratefully received

• Think there may be a lag on some emails. I know someone who received theirs 10-15mins before mine arrived.

• Just booked mine and my daughters’ tickets. Pretty much where we usually sit on the Family Stand.

From the blocks and entry times it seems those in the middle have to enter first of all then they fill the blocks outwards.

I bought tickets mid-morning on the 19th.

• Bought mine on the 19th and no email despite verbal promises from the club I was in the first 500 and would be ok. I do wonder how robust the club email system is as I think it was a missing email from them that caused my problems in the first place.
    More fed up about it as I probably should be. Been so looking forward to seeing some football.

• My e-mail came to my promotions folder on gmail. Worth checking perhaps for those who are expecting one.

• @Right_in_the_Middle said:
    Bought mine on the 19th and no email despite verbal promises from the club I was in the first 500 and would be ok. I do wonder how robust the club email system is as I think it was a missing email from them that caused my problems in the first place.

Pretty much my situation too. My previous iFollow issues do make me wonder if I’m in for something similar with this as well. The club previously told me I had two email addresses, that’s despite only ever having had one.

• This worrying about the drummer being sat too close don’t have to worry this week.

• Seems to be no seats now available

• Still think the club email may be in batches given it is going to 1000 people. If you bought on the 1st day of sale (19th) then I'd be surprised if you aren't "making the cut"

• People on Twitter who bought theirs within the first hour of sale reporting no email received yet

• @chairboyscentral said:
    He's also an anti-masker who explicitly broke the 'Don't touch the trophy' rule by kissing it - and then tweeted photographic evidence.

He didn't just kiss it. He made sweet love to it.

• @chairboyscentral said:
    People on Twitter who bought theirs within the first hour of sale reporting no email received yet

Yep I'm re-assured by that, as buying on the second day I'd be quite shocked if that didn't make the cut.

Unless either a)the club have made a hash of it or b)they're dishing out a lot more tickets to the box and sponsor hangers on then anyone would imagine.

I'd imagine it's an email lag though.

• @Manboobs said:
    Seems to be no seats now available

Oh yes they are - first time it went to the seating plan without the options about locks and check in times coming up. Refresh reload and some other shenanigans and tickets are sorted. Not that easy for me on an iPhone but done. COYB!

• It isn’t exactly straightforward. Stuck in a queue for ages, thought I’d selected a seat but then got a message saying was already booked. Now can’t get back in as it says the code has already been used

• Yes, the ticketing system now appears to have crashed.
    It let me enter my code and select a seat, then dumped me out without letting me provide my details.
    Now its telling me my promo code has been used,

• @Glenactico said:
    It isn’t exactly straightforward. Stuck in a queue for ages, thought I’d selected a seat but then got a message saying was already booked. Now can’t get back in as it says the code has already been used

I had this issue after a few ‘bad gateway’ errors. After about 20 minutes it seemed to let me use the code. Come to think of it I used MS Edge as my browser the second time just in case it had upset Firefox.

I was fretting as I’d booked my daughter’s seat already and didn’t want the one next to her going on the meantime.

• @Mr67 said:
    It’s asking for an access code in addition to the promo code. Can’t see anything on the original season-ticket email that says access code but there are a couple of codes there one seems to be all letters one seems to be all numbers are they the ones any help gratefully received

I used the promo code on the email twice and it worked fine

• @Lloyd2084 said:

@Glenactico said:
    It isn’t exactly straightforward. Stuck in a queue for ages, thought I’d selected a seat but then got a message saying was already booked. Now can’t get back in as it says the code has already been used

I had this issue after a few ‘bad gateway’ errors. After about 20 minutes it seemed to let me use the code. Come to think of it I used MS Edge as my browser the second time just in case it had upset Firefox.

I was fretting as I’d booked my daughter’s seat already and didn’t want the one next to her going on the meantime.

Surely there was no chance of that with distancing measures!?