Skip to content

IFollow issues.

191011121315»

Comments

• And a nice opportunity to rate the commentary as excellent in the survey as well.

• @chairboyscentral said:
    Has anone ever tried to change an email address on iFollow? It seems that even that simple thing is too much for it to handle.

Yes I have...nightmare! I follow told me I couldn’t use my regular email address to watch Wycombe this season as they had chosen to allocate it to my Forest iFollow account exclusively. I had no say in the matter...a right pain as it’s the email that Wycombe have for my season tickets...cue much painful mucking about putting me, the club ticket office, Wycombe iFollow support team etc etc to a load of hassle...now fixed (fingers crossed).

• @bookertease said:
    Bizarrely if I’m listening through AirPods and take them out to be sociable for a few seconds it also pauses the game

Think that's an Airpods thing. Anything I'm listening to/watching pauses when I take them out.

• @Forest_Blue said:

@chairboyscentral said:
    Has anone ever tried to change an email address on iFollow? It seems that even that simple thing is too much for it to handle.

Yes I have...nightmare! I follow told me I couldn’t use my regular email address to watch Wycombe this season as they had chosen to allocate it to my Forest iFollow account exclusively. I had no say in the matter...a right pain as it’s the email that Wycombe have for my season tickets...cue much painful mucking about putting me, the club ticket office, Wycombe iFollow support team etc etc to a load of hassle...now fixed (fingers crossed).

That's interesting to know as i did entertain the idea of picking a decent looking league one or two fixture in the last international break for a one off watch.

Hadn't for a second thought there might be an issue with not being able to use your same email address.

• @bluntphil said:
    The Football Supporters Association are after fans to provide feedback on iFollow. They are lobbying the EFL to improve the service.

Here is the link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/efl-streaming

Fill your boots!

Rather pointless, nowhere to bring up individual issues, simply asks if you think the it's generally good or bad and a couple of other bits. SHould have a comments box.

• You can get the odd comment by using ‘other’. I’d imagine they don’t have the resources to analyse free text responses and are just trying to gauge a general feeling.

I ranted on about the removal of airplay, but that’s probably a fairly niche apple user complaint. Every other platform will probably have its issues.

• @Forest_Blue two ifollow accounts? Are you made of money?

• I'm having issues purchasing a pass for today, when i click on the subscribe/purchase is keeps saying there's a technical issue.. anyone else getting this?

• I just bought my pass with no problem.

• Bought mine a few minutes ago. No issues

• Ffs it must be my device... thanks guys

• Not sure what you’re using but having tried standard thinks like clearing cache or using different browser to purchase?

• @Forest_Blue said:

@chairboyscentral said:

So I'm now locked out of my account - they say they can't locate it. They asked for the email I want to change to, so I gave it - then asked for my existing email (not sure why they couldn't have done that in the first reply), so I gave them that. Then they said there's no account associated with that, so I've had to give extra details - which again they asked for in separate emails. And now I'm a bit confused.

Anyway, I've just made a new account cause that's quicker than waiting for them to faff about.

• Looked like I had to 'subscribe' again but i seem to be in. Strangely before every game its a bit like every game is a cup game. Nerves and excitement.

• Managed to sort it fairly easy in the end... i just logged out of, logged in and the issue had gone

• Don't you just love them at ifollow?

Today rather than clicking the link to buy a match pass from the next match screen I had to select watch now then subscribe - which turns out to actual be buy a single match day pass.

Confused me for 10 minutes as I had to go through the usual clearing cache, switch browser, switch device, log out and back in routine first!

• @Twizz said:
    Don't you just love them at ifollow?

Today rather than clicking the link to buy a match pass from the next match screen I had to select watch now then subscribe - which turns out to actual be buy a single match day pass.

Confused me for 10 minutes as I had to go through the usual clearing cache, switch browser, switch device, log out and back in routine first!

Now now. Don't leave out that a single click then buys a game rather than having to key your deets in again.
    That's easy.

• @Malone, I assumed any reader who'd followed me that far could complete the final step ...

haha

• Frozen twice already, rubbish service

• @Twizz said:
    @Malone, I assumed any reader who'd followed me that far could complete the final step ...

haha

You say that, but the first few times I was sat there thrashing my details in every week :)

• On one of the earlier away games (but not the first one) I got very frustrated when ifollow kept insisting that I needed to buy a match day pass to view.

It took a phone call to my son who explained that I did indeed have to pay £10 to watch an away match.

Dooh!!