Skip to content

Huddersfield Game kicks off at 7pm

I may be the only one who has missed this but just in case it has
slipped under your radar ,Tuesday’s game kicks off at 7 pm

Comments

• Thanks, I would have been a miffed bunny when I tuned in on IFollow to find I'd missed the 1st half!

• Was there any reason given for this odd kick off time?

• A number of these midweek games involve fairly long travel for the away team so early kick-off allows them to return home in good time.

No idea why Luton v Birmingham is a 7pm kick-off though ...

• Yes I understand the reason for the kickoff but it’s been poorly advertised. I only spotted it by chance when I was looking all the fixtures on the good old BBC red button

• Are our midweek games at Stoke and Barnsley on ensuing weeks being moved to 7pm then?

• I believe both clubs have to agree to change the kick-off time. If so, under the current circumstances, I'm sure the EFL/FA would agree to the change.

• I think it’s now wise to check kickoff times for all games both mid week and weekend. As I said earlier I only found out by chance by checking the fixtures on the BBC red button. I think the club need to ensure that they get the message across.

• anyone know is this game is in the sky red button ?

• Thanks for the heads up @Mr67 . Hadn't realised the early start time

• Nor me. Ta.

• LX1LX1
    edited November 2020

Also worth remembering some of our midweek matches are Wednesday games, including Stoke (H) and Barnsley (a) in early December.

• Ta LX1.

• @Wanderers82 said:
    anyone know is this game is in the sky red button ?

@Wanderers82, Huddersfield is not on red button but Stoke on 2 Dec is.

https://www.skysports.com/wycombe-wanderers-fixtures

• Ooops forgot me at. Got me coat though

• Funnily enough, my Google calendar reminder popped up saying 7pm KO and I was just checking that when I noticed this thread! I'd essentially assumed it was correct as it comes direct from WWFC.