Skip to content

IFollow issues.

Comments

• Ive been told to clear out my cookies and cache and restart and that which i gave done. Still no joy. What a drag. Shame as its been fine for all the other games! Sods law i suppose!

• @Wendoverman said:
    Ive been told to clear out my cookies and cache and restart and that which i gave done. Still no joy. What a drag. Shame as its been fine for all the other games! Sods law i suppose!

It's crap, shouldn't have to do this every time.

• @Wendoverman said:
    Ive been told to clear out my cookies and cache and restart and that which i gave done. Still no joy. What a drag. Shame as its been fine for all the other games! Sods law i suppose!

Keep closing browser - re-opening and trying again. I've just had success following three false starts with the spinning wheel of death.

• Cleared cache, tried Chrome, tried Firefox incognito mode, rebooted laptop so far to no avail still got the bloody spinning circle - can get audio feed but not video feed

• Oh dear, looks like today is another failure for ifollow.
    Lets me log in but insists I have to buy a pass???

As I've said before, it's the random nature of the way it fails that is so piss poor

• It's a lottery

• Saturday comes and I’m still not able to get IFollow, even though I’ve paid £500 for a season ticket and my email address’s are correct.

Messaged Ben twice this week but no response. I’m guessing he’s swamped with issues as so many people seem to have issues.

• We have to pay for this one. Only midweek aways are free.

• How many away games do you normally get with your season ticket?

• This is piss poor - seriously paid £10 for a blank screen so far

• I have found the EFL iFollow app to be much more reliable than a browser, if you can watch on phone or tablet. The app also seems to lag behind less than a browser.

• Is anyone else getting the forest commentary?

• I should update by saying - it was piss poor operator error!

It's an away game of course I have to buy a pass.
    ?

Hangs his head in shame and shuffles slowing into the background ......

• Mine has just kicked in

• @WildWestFC said:
    Is anyone else getting the forest commentary?

Cog icon, bottom right

• Not working for me either, very disappointing. Really was looking forward to watching this one.

• @Twizz said:
    I should update by saying - it was piss poor operator error!

?

You’re not the only one but I’ve also not been able to watch any free games

• Kicked after 5-10 mins of refreshing

• edited November 2020

There seems to be some glitch when you switch from the games they give you free, to ones you pay for.

Bloody circle of death in chrome.
    Edge wouldn't even let me click on the button!

• Got in at 6past....with 1min 30 on the clock. So I best be avoiding the match day thread then, as I'm well behind

• Hopefully the trust can join the fsa in complaining, we shouldn't need to faff around for 20 mins every week after paying up

• Eventually got it to work on another laptop using Edge (yuck)

• First time for problems with it for me. Still just the spinning circle of death!

• Opened another page and typed in address at top...all popped up! This after ten or eleven refreshes! Bizarre!

• So Chrome didn't work at all today but Safari - which was working but temperamental on Wednesday - is absolutely fine?

• In honour of @EwanHoosaami 's wife it was Mrs W who suggested it! I said 'Thats not going to wor...oh!' (I must have loosened it...)

• It worked for 20mins now blank screen and message to say I don't have permission to watch this video..

• It is a really atrocious platform. I don’t understand why it could t be done on something more stable like YouTube, which supports paid content

• @Twizz said:
    I should update by saying - it was piss poor operator error!

?

@Twizz No need to hang anything, considering you get free passes for midweek away games. I had to almost think twice about whether we needed to pay today. No need for @StrongestTeam 's sarky comments either today, no help to anyone.

• The level of rage and panic is definitely higher when it's a game you've paid for :)