Skip to content

IFollow issues.

Comments

• Saw Brentford, Watford and Swansea on Sky, otherwise been highlights.
    I think i've got lucky, went under Ifollow then Next Match, then a video link came up which is working. Fingers crossed

• @Malone said:

@DJWYC14 said:
    I have to admit this is my first match watching on ifollow. I'm at the "next available match" page but it says £10 wanted. Not getting it. Any ideas?

Have you only watched the 2 Sky games so far?

As long as you've logged into an account set up using the email you originally gave the club in buying your season ticket, then you should just be able to to just go to "next match" and click on "watch live now".

Having said that I'm just getting a rotating circle right now. But I always suspect their platform is so fragile that watching the BT app on my laptop may be slowing ifollow down...

So i'll try again after the BT game has finished.

You should be able to, but mine also wasn't working.

@DJWYC14 check your inbox i had a email from the club about 4pm today which had a promo code for a -£10 discount to use in the event the automatic function didn't work correctly.

• @BSE said:

@Malone said:

@DJWYC14 said:
    I have to admit this is my first match watching on ifollow. I'm at the "next available match" page but it says £10 wanted. Not getting it. Any ideas?

Have you only watched the 2 Sky games so far?

As long as you've logged into an account set up using the email you originally gave the club in buying your season ticket, then you should just be able to to just go to "next match" and click on "watch live now".

Having said that I'm just getting a rotating circle right now. But I always suspect their platform is so fragile that watching the BT app on my laptop may be slowing ifollow down...

So i'll try again after the BT game has finished.

You should be able to, but mine also wasn't working.

@DJWYC14 check your inbox i had a email from the club about 4pm today which had a promo code for a -£10 discount to use in the event the automatic function didn't work correctly.

Yep, really hope it's not like the other week when people couldn't get in until the 2nd half.
    At least sky was an option that night.

• My second ST isn’t working again. No reply from the club since Saturday.

• Turns out my wife got the email with the code for tonight so I should be good.

• Thanks, think I'm ok now touch wood.

• Mine's working, even with the BT app on. Lovely.

• Spinning wheel for me

• I had a spinning wheel in Edge, try using Chrome if you're in Windows 10, seems to be working at the minute.

• I've previously watched on my phone before. Trying to watch on a laptop now but don't have the 'watch live' option. Probably an issue of being logged into the same account on 2 different devices, but even after logging out of my phone it still doesn't appear.

Anyone else had issues when logging in on a different device?

• Just silence. No watch now invitation.

• Got no commentary and the settings cog is invisible and unclickable

• Sound, no picture

• Nice picture, but a few buffering instances. Hope they ruck off.

• Picture, players calling but no commentary?

• I had no commentary initially, as it was auto set to “home” commentary. If you click the cog bottom right and select away you should be fine. Cog apparently doesn’t display on all browsers, but it’s fine for me on chrome

• I havent got commentary either, quite enjoying hearing the calls from the players and the sidelines though

• Ive got commentary and picture but getting a few buffering issues and dalek voices

• Spinning wheel is normally everyone or cache issues, incognito mode fixed it for me tonight

• I've had nothing except a text commentary and the odd still picture. Same as last week, and the week before, yet didn't have any issues when we were sent a code.

• I logged off and back on again a minute before kickoff and got a picture but no commentary so put mobile on for commentary only to find it was several seconds ahead of picture. Tried to adjust picture but got to a point where players weren’t even out ! Then a Windows software update intervened telling me that it would take some time. It’s now “working on updates having configured them” and is 10% into it. I watched in iPhone and thought we played well until the sucker punch. Computer now saying “undoing changes made to your computer “. Bloody marvellous! Back to the iPhone for second half.

• Great watching the circle go round and around. What's the point of offeing such a substandard service

• Chiltern wifi buggered and buffering too. I fear its dean ashton spotting infringements on Quest for me tonoght!

• No commentary in the second half for me so far.

• Still nothing. if you can't supply it don't offer it

• Again no issues here. Can’t think it can be so many individual issues. May something to do with the ISP

I use Virgin. Who do those having issues use as their ISP?

• Its frustrating that it seemed to be 15-20s behind real time - club tweets telling me the score before the ball went in on screen

• @StrongestTeam said:
    Spinning wheel is normally everyone or cache issues, incognito mode fixed it for me tonight

Thanks for the incognito mode tip - worked for me too.

• I use Virgin too, so doubt the ISP is at fault. Video started working in the second half, but no commentary, exactly the same as last week.

• @Erroll_Sims said:
    Its frustrating that it seemed to be 15-20s behind real time - club tweets telling me the score before the ball went in on screen

All streams are always behind. You gotta turn all notifications off! Rookie!