Skip to content

IFollow issues.

Comments

• @woodlands said:
    I'm still being asked for £10.

Refresh with an F5 on the "next match" screen. Worked for me, and took that payment issue away.

• I can get it on the app on my iPhone but not on laptop. Just gives me the option to buy tickets

• @Glenactico said:
    I can get it on the app on my iPhone but not on laptop. Just gives me the option to buy tickets

Have you tried refreshing/going back in?

Mine was like that with an hour to kick off, but at 56mins it changed.

*presuming you're both a season ticket holder and still operating on the original email address.

• Anyone else's sound keep cutting out? Get bits of 3 Counties, then some incidental music then nothing and so on.

• Only audio I've heard so far has been generic BBC 3CR, to hear it you'd not know we even had a game.

As I type that they cut to Phil ...

And then straight back to BBC 3CR generic

• @Malone said:

@woodlands said:
    I'm still being asked for £10.

Refresh with an F5 on the "next match" screen. Worked for me, and took that payment issue away.

Thanks worked for me too. COYB

• @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    Anyone else's sound keep cutting out? Get bits of 3 Counties, then some incidental music then nothing and so on.

A little yeah.

It's the confusing jumping around random games yet still showing the warmup from our game that's the oddest.

• Working now but a bit fuzzy

• The worry I have is that on Tuesday all was well until they cut away to the individual audio feeds, that's when it stopped working

• @glasshalffull on commentary too!

Ha, the drummer is up on the hill.

• Could someone get a pop filter to @glasshalffull? Other than that, all working well.

• @Lloyd2084 said:
    @glasshalffull on commentary too!

Ha, the drummer is up on the hill.

Spoilt with a pro commentator as co-commentator!

I've been to the footpath a bit higher than where the drummer stands and I don't think he'll be able to see any grass from there!
    Surprised he doesn't try and sneak behind the terrace for a view through the quadrants of the home end.
    Probably the difference between private and public land, but he doesn't strike me as the type to follow the rules.

• Drummer has been up there the last 2 home games.

• Bah, even after the club switching the email address of her ticket this week my daughter’s account is asking her to pay £10.

• I’ve been singularly lucky with iFollow on laptop today. Sound level a bit low and I’ve seen sharper pictures but otherwise fine. Only carp. Replays while we’re attacking.
    Got an honourable mention regarding overstepping by Allsop and he’s done it once today but coming out positively for crosses.

• @micra said:
    I’ve been singularly lucky with iFollow on laptop today. Sound level a bit low and I’ve seen sharper pictures but otherwise fine. Only carp. Replays while we’re attacking.
    Got an honourable mention regarding overstepping by Allsop and he’s done it once today but coming out positively for crosses.

Was a bit nervous about that replay on about 47mins when we still had the corner to take!
    Just about moved back to live at the right time!

• And why is the clock set back to 00:00 instead of restarting at 45:00?

• No problems today but has anyone else noticed ‘ 307640’ pop up occasionally?

• It’s so if you streamed illegally they can trace it back to you.

• Weirdly, I had "wwldd" pop up occasionally in the centre of the screen.

• mine is always 407 something. i guess it means something to someone.

• @HomerLone said:
    Weirdly, I had "wwldd" pop up occasionally in the centre of the screen.

What would Lee Dixon do?

• I'm worried it might be the wife, scoring my last 5 performances.

• I'd worry about the same, but she can't remember back that far

• No iFollow issues yesterday, had about 5 seconds of Dalek vocals in the second half but outside of that it was fine. Agree on the replays, it's,nice to have them but not when there's play still going on.

• Had hoped this thread was now an irrelevance but I had a password problem recently and the iFollow guys have just sent me a password to input but with an instruction to change it once I’m in. I got access to the Sheffield game with no trouble (I suspect because I appear to be permanently logged in on the laptop) so I’m in two minds whether to use the offered password or to let sleeping dogs lie. Watch this space!

• Maybe it should be a pinned thread.

• I have to admit this is my first match watching on ifollow. I'm at the "next available match" page but it says £10 wanted. Not getting it. Any ideas?

• @DJWYC14 said:
    I have to admit this is my first match watching on ifollow. I'm at the "next available match" page but it says £10 wanted. Not getting it. Any ideas?

Have you only watched the 2 Sky games so far?

As long as you've logged into an account set up using the email you originally gave the club in buying your season ticket, then you should just be able to to just go to "next match" and click on "watch live now".

Having said that I'm just getting a rotating circle right now. But I always suspect their platform is so fragile that watching the BT app on my laptop may be slowing ifollow down...

So i'll try again after the BT game has finished.