Skip to content

Entertainment for half-term week

13»

Comments

• @Chris said:
    You know that’s the case, but why would anyone else believe you?

The justice system operates on being proved guilty beyond reasonable doubt. There's simply not enough information available to know whether you could hypothetically be prosecuted.

• @OxfordBlue said:

@Chris said:
    You know that’s the case, but why would anyone else believe you?

The justice system operates on being proved guilty beyond reasonable doubt. There's simply not enough information available to know whether you could hypothetically be prosecuted.

So theoretically after saving the two pesky kids their evidence could send you to prison, can't help anyone these days

• A very gracious report from the losing side - who had Charlie Horlock in goal - Hitchin 0, Royston 2. Crowd was 600.
    https://hitchintownfc.club/event/hitchin-town-royston-town-26-oct-2020/

• Marlow v Berkhamsted in FA Trophy is OFF

• @peterparrotface said:

@micra said:

@ChasHarps said:
    George Duck knew where the net was !!

He certainly did. After my time at Wealdstone but I’ve read about his achievements - not least his record 251 goals in 370 games between 1972 and 1979, a record that, not surprisingly, still stands today.

He was also clearly a great character in the cockney mould as his speech at a Wealdstone Sporting Lunch in March 2014 testifies. It’s on YouTube and well worth a watch. It’s very relatable and demonstrates how lucky I have been to be involved with two very special clubs.

What era did you watch Wealdstone @micra ? Were you on the balcony at Yeading for the boozy second halves?

Apologies for not having spotted your query @peterparrotface until today. I was at Wealdstone in the early to mid ‘sixties.
    Can’t say I remember a balcony at Yeading.